z

Young Writers Society

heartbeats... chaters 1 so far...

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:48 am
gerardwaylover1223 says...

i sighed as camrie told me... "Gintri we cant go my dad is sick again im sorry..." camrie pretty much said to herself.
thats my name or one of my middle names. my full name is Cora Gintri Zaphora Lightwood.
'god i hate that!'
"cameron, i told you not to call me that." i said teasingly
"fine then cora." she said seriously.
well if your wondering about me im 15 yrs old im roughly around 100-124lbs lbs and i am around 5'6" in height. i am skinny and i live with my mom my dad died when i was six. but anyways on to life.
we were looking forward to go to alaska for a mission church stop, then, we were going to go to ireland. there was a legend that we heard about my ancestors or she heard about it but i didnt want to go for that reason i wanted to go beacause i wanted to know about the castles and ... yeah you get the point.....
but i dont know why she always says tht i could die... i mean its not exactly such a big deal...
but i couldnt keep myself from asking. "so why is this such a big deal anyways its not like a meet and greet with my dead ancestors!"i yelled impaitiantly
" because you need to learn.. about your history and why its so importtant!!!" she she screamed at me.
"why ? why is it so important!?!?" i said annoyed.
"i... i cant tell you. she whispered hoarsely " just meet me at the park tommorrow. if my dad feels better... then, can we go.

i know this needs work but its a draft
also i know that this is a in the wrong place SORRY!!!!! plz stop buggin me about it please
Last edited by gerardwaylover1223 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
save nature preserve a squirell

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

For a minute I thought this was me.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm
ChocoCookie says...

HAAHHA xDD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz