LOLZ XD

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 pm
View Likes
mightaswellbuyacat says...

The other day I lit a candle and when I went to blow it out an ember flew off it and landed on my pillow. My pillow then lit on fire and in my panic I decided the best thing to do would be to smother it with my body while it was still small. So, with the grace of a humpback whale breaching I threw myself across my bed and landed on the pillow and put out the fire.
The worst part of the story? I was skypeing my friend when it happened. He watched it all unfold....sigh fml

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am
View Likes
MagmaLlama says...

My dad once set his beard on fire whilst trying to work a barbecue, no joke. My brother witnessed this event through a glass wall or door or something (I can't remember), and this is what he said to my mum:

"An orange thing just went in dad's face"

I think that's what he said, anyway. My mum didn't believe him, of course, and so she and I didn't know about it until dinner that night, when he told us about it (I was in my room reading when it happened). Boy, did we laugh.
You can call me a geek,
You can call me a freak,
But if you do,
I'll kick you into next week.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 pm
Jonathan says...

I remember the time I throw a rotten orange way up into the air and it cam splat down on my face.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues