z

Young Writers Society

Would you rather...?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 am
Zolen says...

Authors are famous, but with far more sane groupies, so I will go for the thing I am already going for, yay.

Would you rather have forgotten to wear pants while going to a mall yet still be forced to go finish your shopping without putting on anything, or forget the lyrics to a song while going to sing on stage in front of an incredible amount of people?
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 am
wtppowers says...

I'd rather forget some lyrics to the song. But I'd choose something easy and notable, like "Wonderwall", where I won't have to sing (because the crowd will be too intoxicated to notice that I forgot the words, yet will sing right along).

Would you rather be forced to sit back as your neighborhood burns to the ground, or eat nothing but uncooked chicken for 3 days?
Queen is the greatest band of all time.
I'll be on the radio some day.
I want you to be my friend.
My blog is right here!!!!

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:06 pm
AdmiralKat says...

I would rather eat nothing but uncooked chicken because if MY neighborhood burns down, 1. Smokie the Bear is NOT happy and 2. There will be ALOT of lawsuits because I live in a fancy neighborhood and 3. The poor deer..

Would you rather die of hunger or thirst
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:22 pm
turtlethatroars says...

I would rather die of thirst I suppose. That's such a difficult question!

Would you rather break your right knee or left?
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm
mephistophelesangel says...

I would rather break my right knee, because I use my right leg for kicking in martial arts and if I want to do that, I would need my left knee to support my body... If that made sense.

Would you rather not be able to love anyone, or love someone so much that it becomes terrible addiction?

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 am
MaresAzulados says...

I would rather not be able to love anyone. I guess I'm just not that good at expressing my feelings, so I don't think I can become addicted to someone.

Would you rather eat a bucket full of worms, or break your spine?
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:46 am
Holysocks says...

Well... Break my spine. No walking for me. Ever again.

WYR draw a pill bottle or a sausage? O.o
100% autistic

Reviews: 4
Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 am
JonnyShaman says...

Pill bottle, I'm horrible with drawing things that aren't geometric.

Would you rather be able to stay in a desert and have all the means to survive, or would you rather stay in the Arctic, again with all the necessities in unlimited amounts.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 pm
Zolen says...

Hm, in the desert with pretty much guaranteed means of survival I could probably devise my own small town given enough time. In the arctic I could become famous for various discoveries made in a environment normally a nightmare, and pretty impossible to work in for long periods of time.

So I guess arctic.

Would you rather become immortal or be mortal and have the ability to make other people immortal. (Either live forever and watch everyone die, or make people unable to die, forever and lock them into that fate instead.

Personally I don't see the challenge, living forever would be perfectly fine with me. But still...).
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:37 pm
Okuro says...

I would rather have the ability to make other live forever. That way I won't live forever and I won't use my ability to make anyone else live forever either.

Would you rather travel across the country in a beat up old (not going to make it all the way) car or go snowboarding with three cats?
"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
—Ernest Hemingway

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:24 am
SARAHJO says...

Travel the country in the (obviously cardboard) car. I'm allergic to cats. >.<

Would you rather live underwater or live in the sky?
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 am
Dracula says...

In the sky. As much as I love fish and refuse to eat them, I don't get along well with big bodies of water.

Would you rather time travel to the past, landing right in the middle of the London Blitz... or time travel to the future, being choked by all the pollution in the air?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:37 pm
r4p17 says...

The past is always better! At least I know what will happen!

Would you rather read or write?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 pm
View Likes
PeanutPhoebe says...

That is a really hard question.... Umm, write, I guess... But that vote will prolly change next time I pick up a book... :)
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 am
r4p17 says...

Go swimming for a day or go horse riding for a day?!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare