z

Young Writers Society

Forever.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

Hey guys. I'm making a bad butt character in this:) hope you guys follow this book:)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:27 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

How could you!!!!! I shouted. The one guy I ever trusted stood there with a knife over my dead…..

Let’s rewind, a bunch.

Two days ago
Nieeve Silver
I got up. I was very sore from the breath taking-and I mean that literally!-stunt lesson yesterday. I looked at the clock, late again. I took my time to get up. I went into the bathroom after I got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was still wearing the makeup that I was wearing when I snuck out to go to the Papa Roach concert last night. I still had a gash on my knee from climbing through the window at 2:00 am. I brushed my teeth and pulled on my skinny jeans and my beatles tee shirt. I grabbed my backpack and got on my skateboard. I rode quietly all the way down to the road the whole way to school. I walked in the middle of lunch. Everyone stared at me as I sat with my friends. “Hey where have you been?” Jack asked me. I just shrugged. And they went on with their conversations. They knew I wasn’t one to talk. I combed my fingers through my hair. I just wanted to go home and play my guitar. The calluses on my fingers reminded me that.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn