28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

The rules are simple ^^

Just finish the sentance!! ^^

Here's the frist one;

That akward moment when you're playing with your pen in class and it goes flying across the room and everyone stares at you.

^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am
View Likes
artsy says...

That awkward moment when you see a person you've never met before at a grocery store, and you see them in multiple places in said grocery store.

And then you walk outside to load your car when you find out that you parked right next to them.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

28 Reviews

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 am
KatKage says...

Spoiler! :
Ahaha, that really happened? ^u^

That akward moment when you're heading to the library and you pass someone in the hall who's walking in the oposite direction, then after you get to the library you leave for one moment and when you return you see said person smiling at you from the back.
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 am
View Likes
artsy says...

Spoiler! :
Yes. o.o

^ That's just creepy xD

That awkward moment when you walk into class and you see your crush wearing the same shirt as you and then they stare at you like you stalked them that morning to see what clothes they would pick out to wear.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

28 Reviews

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:42 am
KatKage says...

Spoiler! :
^u^ That's hilarious! ^u^

That awkward moment when you're waiting for your Dad to pick you up after school, so you sit on your knees on a chair and look out a window to watch all the other kids get on their busses, and you turn around and people you don't know are staring at you wide-eyed, like you're a creeper.
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm
View Likes
EmmVeePi says...

That awkward moment when your trying to convince someone your actually a good person and you start cracking up at yourself.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 am
View Likes
Payne says...

That awkward moment when you're talking enthusiastically to someone about your writing, and you realize mid-sentence that they aren't getting it at all...so you've basically been wasting your time for the past five minutes.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 pm
View Likes
DeadEndsAreOptional says...

That awkward moment when you run up behind one of your parents, asking if you could have something but it turns out that the person you ran up to is a complete stranger.
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~Toni Morrison

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:22 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

That awkward moment when your all high and your doing the "Gangnum Style" move in the class and your class mates just stare at you, including all the prefects. And even after all the staring, you're still dancing. xD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

That awkward momement when somebody says hi to you, but you don't have any clue who they are.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 am
ChocoCookie says...

That awkward moment when you meet up with a friend after 3 years and you have nothing to talk with him.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

44 Reviews

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 pm
View Likes
roxyask says...

the awkward moment you sit in the wrong lecture hall and theres a test on and you have to explain to the whole lecture hall why your leaving the hall :P
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm
View Likes
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

Spoiler! :
The awkward moments I experience are nothing compared to these. :3

That awkward moment when you remember something funny that happened ages ago and you burst out laughing at the same time the class goes all quiet and the teachers glaring daggers at you and you still can't stop laughing.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

44 Reviews

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm
View Likes
EmmVeePi says...

That awkward moment when you realize you sent the text intended for your lover to your best friend.

GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour