Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 am
Nyl says...

:(
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm
Nook says...

Not much of a rant today. Much too spooked for a rant, really.

Spoiler! :
A guy is stalking me... And I don't know what he wants with me...*sob*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

Random avatar

Reviews: 26
Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am
SkyLore says...

And I thought I wouldn't need to come here anymore...

Spoiler! :
We struggle to make a living, but we die anyway. Every living thing on this planet has some kind of trouble to face. Every living thing has a problem to worry about. We all-humans and animals-struggle to live in this rotten world, when in the end, no matter how much effort we put into living, we leave this earth and decay six feet under.
So why must I sit here and cry everyday, go out and act like everything is fine, but in the end, no matter how much I tried, I'm going to die?
No one lives forever.

Here's another thing to rant about.
Trust.
It's so hard to trust someone, especially if you're someone like me and get paranoid very easily. No matter if you trust someone, you don't know what's going through their heads. You don't know what their really doing. You don't know what kind of secrets they hold in their heart that they don't tell you.
That's the thing.
You don't know everything about a person, even if you want to persuade yourself into believing so.
It hurts, when you trust someone and they end up breaking you apart. It hurts when you want to trust someone badly, but you just aren't sure.
So many people tell you many different things, but you can't decide which one is true and which one is false.

They say 'when you fall it only makes you stronger'.
I think I've fallen one too many times. Maybe this time, I can't get myself back up.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

Not really an upset/angry/depressed rant. But I need to.

Spoiler! :
It just suddenly struck me how lucky I am. My family is rich, I have awesome parents and brothers and relatives, smarts run in the family, and everyone actually cares for each other. As for friends, I'm pretty friendly with a lot of people at school, who probably have seen me because of the prizes I win for my nerdiness. As far as friends of YWS go... I'm surprised at how many people I've become friendly with. Or am friends with, or know.

But then that just reminds me of the lack of true friends I have. There's one person whom I call a true friend. Okay, two people. But that's it. I'm friendly with oodles of people. Friends with a few. True friends with barely any.

And I keep things from both of them. There are some things that only I and my multiple personalities know. Some things that no one except me knows. And I wish I could tell someone all of this, but it would make me so vulnerable. Besides, I've tried being completely open. It didn't turn out too well. But that girl and I are sort of friendly now. Hey, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, right?
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 am
Nyl says...

-Beats Dummy-

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:15 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

ARGH WHY IS LIFE SO AWESOME

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
dun worry
it's all gun be k

16 Reviews

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 am
Nyl says...

Sometimes I think the same Aet :( like,,,at this very Moment

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am
xxFleetingEternity says...

So...
Spoiler! :
When I was younger, my Mother used to care about me. She made me raspberry pancakes every morning until I turned six on my first day of school. That's when I started getting bullied at school. Then my parents started fighting all the time. Then I became an insomniac. Then Mother started hating me. She got overweight and started sleeping in a chair, forcing me to do everything for her, yelling at me when I didn't, saying I was worthless and a waste of space. Then she lost her job. Then it got worse. Then I started cutting myself. I lost any friends I might have had. Etc.
So I thought I might as well rant about how much I hate Mother and life and people and whatever else. Why doesn't anyone care? Why must humans be such petty, annoying creatures, with no hope of understanding each other?
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

16 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am
View Likes
Nyl says...

warning..i'm cussing

Spoiler! :
hey kid ..you're a b.tch..b.tch..liar..you are too young to be like that..geez you're only 15 and you lie too much..oh well im a liar when i was at your age but those lies were "Authentic" such a spoiled brat kid ...mtfmsmsnak...brat..

16 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 am
Nyl says...

Godammmmmmmmmmnittttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Working my ass off! I dont need much works now! I need my salaariesssssssssssss oihfvhvfsjdkl.kldhbsdnfmhjwhdsmnm

16 Reviews

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 am
View Likes
Nyl says...

I'm feeling despondent.
Idk why

Feeling empty
and lonely :(

-hugs dummy-

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 am
View Likes
AngieCandy says...

I don't know if you share the same feelings about me as I do for you. You're charismatic- a perfect charmer. I don't know when you're being real and when you're just looking for someone to entertain you while you look for someone better. Can't you see I LIKE YOU?! I mean, I have a PRETTY good poker face but, come on! I don't understand. Oh, and by the way, one of my best friends hates you and my twin does not like you, so give me a reason I should keep waiting for you?
*Kicks and beats dummy and then pauses to say sorry*
"Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the
flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn
, baby,burn,baby"

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 pm
View Likes
Buttons58 says...

Okay ranting time. I was sitting at a table in Algebra when someone sitting next to me was making fun of this poor guy at the other table. I told him to stop and to cut it out but he kept talking and what he said was "playing around." Seriously, when people use this excuse it drives me mad. And sometimes the teachers believe that he was just kidding. Well heres the thing, kidding leads to severe bullying. It will grow into physical violence since already the (bully) has threatened to beat the (victim) up. The victim already has it hard enough with being the new to the school and his father recently passing away. I just hate when people use excuses to bully others and make them feel worse about themselves.
~BeccaLee~

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm
View Likes
Nook says...

I completely agree. ^^ *nods*
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

16 Reviews

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:42 am
Nyl says...

*swears* lame people deserves lame work. lame salary. lame lame lame! Been waiting for the salary---been one month now. I'm gonna quit--I don't deserve this shit!

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf