z

Young Writers Society

New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 am
AngieCandy says...

I'm starting to get kind of pissed now-.- I even wrote a metaphorical poem. ABout walls. WALLS! You see what you're driving me towards? I'm not only pissed that you won't speak to me at all and I cannot tell whether that's just you or if you're doing this on purpose, but you're driving me insane!!! What. The. Hell. I'm so freakin' whiny right now. You are adding to the stress that is the yellow pus of the zit on the forehead of my fury, which will burst. That didn't make any sense-sorry you had to witness that. It's a rant after all. Ugh. All I have to say is that you're a blueberry crap tart, which mind you, doesn't exist but that's how special you are that I'm making up imaginary nasty pastries. I think I'm finished. I don't want to burst the aneurysm that has surely formed inside whomever reads this from how pointless this is.
"Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the
flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn
, baby,burn,baby"

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

Spoiler! :
I cried today. Not a big thing, one would say, but then, I didn't cry when I found out my grandfather was dead two years ago, though I was very upset. I'm not a crying person, but today it seems as though I've done nothing but headdesk, cry, write a script which gets rejected without a single read, and cry some more.

Okay, so there's this big event in this school in a different city and we've been preparing like hell for it because the school has to do every single event. I'm the sole debater (only one person per school), one of the people in the campaign thingie (we chose child abuse, can you believe it? So depressing and stupid), and part of the drama thing in which the play has to highlight a moral value, for which we just wrote the script today. And we leave for this competition tomorrow. TOMORROW. And we just finalized the freaking SCRIPT today.

So, first we were doing the Bishop's Candlesticks as the play, but that proved to be pointless. Then it changed to A Christmas Carol. Then it changed yet again (overnight) to How Much Land Does A Man Require? for which I wrote most of the script, only to find out that they changed it YET AGAIN to The Gift Of The Magi. And they didn't even read my script!!

They just went all, "We're not doing that one, we're doing Gift of the Magi. Now go write the script and have it in place by 2:00 pm, I don't know how, your headache." And because the annual concert is in a month, the teacher in charge of that was being a bitch and didn't want to let me go to write the script which we finally did write somehow, thanks to my awesome friend who agreed to help out though she's not part of the troupe going for this competition. So we got the script in place and that's all right, except we now need to enact it out and worry about props and setting and everything.

And I've been unwell since morning, all I want to do is faint, or die, or permanently go to sleep or something. Either I'm too cold or too warm (too cold mostly) and my throat is killing me because I have a bad cough and idiots ate my lunch or whatever was in it when I wasn't there and too much pressure and not enough time and too much bitching and no one to trust and too much going crazy and being too demanding and best friends bitching about you and way too much to do and math test results and people spreading stupid bothersome rumors and by 1 pm I wanted to sit down and cry anyway but life isn't nice enough to let you do that so we went on freaking out.

But anyway. One of my classmates was bothering another friend of mine, he was hitting her for goodness sake! And I intervened and hit him in the face with a notebook (I didn't mean to hurt him, honest, just wanted him to stop because I was fed up of everything and he was being an ass) and he hit me. A reflex, but he hit me anyway. A bit shocking, really, but we argued for a minute or so until it was just too much and I left the lab and went to the class, zipped up my hoodie, pulled to hood down low, and let the tears fall.

A couple students did notice, I know, including my "best friend" who just ignored me and went away like the bitch she is and didn't even bother asking what was wrong. (The other one who noticed was a friend who asked me later and I brushed her off. It had stopped with difficulty and I didn't wanna cry again.) That was when my awesome math teacher came to give my notebook back and told me I'd got full marks in the test, meaning I topped. He was tactful enough to not say anything and go away. I topped for once, but it just made me cry harder for some reason and now the keys are blurry and ohno my laptop's wet and that's enough for this rant.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon