z

Young Writers Society

What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 am
View Likes
Gringoamericano says...

Subject says all.

For me, it was when I woke up one day with a flaming headache on the right side of my head. Also, my face was covered in blood for some reason. While I did manage to clean the blood of my head, I spent the next 10 minutes or so wiping blood off of the floors so they don't leave a stain.
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 am
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

uh maybe you had a nosebleed in the middle of the night?

Finding out I was going to have a baby sister when I was 13 years old
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm
SunshineandCarnage says...

Found out a year ago that my brother has a rare disorder O.o
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

I have the most weirdest things happened to me all the time. Like one day I thought I found myself living in a big beautiful house, and a beautiful wife, with three kids, and a large Mercedes automobile out front in the long red cobblestone driveway, and then I said to myself. "This isn't your big beautiful house, nor is this your beautiful wife and three kids, or that large Mercedes automobile out front in the long driveway." And then I ask myself "HOW DID I GET HERE?" And then I realized it was all a dream. not sure why I would have a dream like that, it was weird, but not as weird as you finding blood all over your face, now that is weird, what would cause that to happen?
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm
View Likes
Amaranth says...

I was walking out of McDonald's and as I was opening to exit door, a woman bumps into my arm. She quickly apologizes and I laugh and say it's fine, and as I look at her, I just stare because this woman (who I had never see before in my entire life) looks EXACTLY like me. She seems to have the same reaction because her eyes bug out a bit and we both just stand there gawking at each other.

Before long, I get too weirded out and quickly excuse myself before bolting to my van and driving out as quick as I could...

Twilight Zone, much?
"I'm working on it, dammit!"

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:55 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

She could be your long lost twin. XD
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King