z

Young Writers Society

ATTENTION GAMERS!! (Jack, Sponson, others)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:30 pm
sabradan says...

I thought this might be kinda fun. Create your "own" special character for 40k/FB. Either of you yourself or one of your characters. MWAHAHAHA. I can't wait to read these.

Mine:
Dan

BS WS T S I Ld (If I'm missing profile features, I havent played in a while, thats why)
4 3 4 5 7 8

Equipment:
Master crafted storm bolter, power fist, Iron Halo, Artificer Armour

Special Rules:
Fists of Fury: Dan has been a champion fighting for the Emperors' Glory for a thousand years. Hes seen combat in some of the thickest, densest combat, on the most inhospitable worlds. He has spent these thousands of years fine tuning the art of unarmed fist combat. When in the heat of battle, rather than relying on a close combat weapon, he beats his opponents to a bloody pulp using his finely honed techniques in the various martial arts. For every close combat attack Dan makes, roll a D3. Dan makes D3 S6 attacks against his enemies that can be distributed anyway the player likes, and can be saved normally.

War Fury: Dan likes to drink. Before battle, Dan guzzles a few bottles of alcohol of a secret brew, that only he has. It works him up into a war fury the likes of which no one on the opposing side has ever lived to tell the tale of. Before the game, if you are using Dan, roll 2 D6s against Dans Ld. If passed, Dan acts normally. If failed, Dan becomes FEARLESS, and is affected by the honour RIGHTEOUS FURY.

Dan always must take the honor SUFFER NOT THE WITCH TO LIVE
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown