Battle of the Egos

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:15 am
Snoink says...

zelithon wrote:OK you... people?
You hardly qualify as people.
Spelling has nothing at all to do with intellect NOTHING. Also I was in a hurry. Can you point out what is wrong? My grammar I could easily fix but i feel lack of grammar is very interesting sometimes. I was not the one who brought up money anyway; I don't think bragging about wealth when you are still a kid is reasonably.

*drools* You want me to critique it???????????????????????????? AWESOME!

Ok i just have to say cause this is the most easy thing to brag about: I live in the most elite part of California so close to the beach i can here it at night. In a huge house with enough bedrooms for all of us (six) to have our own room. It is worth over 2 million $'s. My dog if even worth alot. She is purebred and 1ooo $s. My dad is the boss at his successful firm (attorneys). I repeat HUGE house. And my parents own two other million dollar houses to be rent out.
I would have preferred to not have brought this into the battle but oh well. :?

I would write it as this:

Okay, I just have to say since this is the most easy thing to brag about. I live in the most elite part of California. I am so close to the beach I can hear it at night. And I don't live in a shack; I live in a huge house with enough bedrooms for all of us (six) to have our own room. It is worth over 2 million dollars. My dog is even worth a lot. She is purebred and worth a thousand dollars, at least. My dad is the boss at his successful firm (attorneys). I repeat HUGE house. And my parents own two other million dollar houses to be rent out.

I would have preferred to not have brought this into the battle but oh well. :?

And... I have to ask. What part of California? Around Carmel or something? That area of California is so beautiful! Can you recommend me any good restaurants over there? I go there fairly frequently for a northern California-er. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:55 am
deleted6 says...

ummcowsareawesome wrote:
Fontroy wrote:I have the greatest girlfriend ever, and i held a Golden Eagle beat that.

Don't you mean u have the greatest dog ever?

Hahaha, I'm good.
Your not good your mean. How dare you say that about my girl friend, your in for a whole world of hate now so watch your back. :x
Last edited by deleted6 on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 am
Elizabeth says...

Aniar wrote:
ummcowsareawesome wrote:
Fontroy wrote:I have the greatest girlfriend ever, and i held a Golden Eagle beat that.

Don't you mean u have the greatest dog ever?

Hahaha, I'm good.

ummcowsareawesome wrote:
zelithon wrote:M'kay.
You can not win you know.
Yep time for more bragging!!!!!!!
I am pretty oh soo pretty. Many a people have said how unbelievably awesome my eyes are. I am also fit as a fiddle. And i am tall and my face is well potintioned and in order. the nose the mouth the chin. I will win the bragging wars if it kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tall??? I'm younger than you and I'm taller than you. I'm 5'9 and your like oooo.....

lol Who are you? You sound mean

You little *rhymes with hunt*
This is a place for bragging, not putting down.
Piss off before I have Nate on you for this harassment.
And believe me, it is harassment.

And Fontroy, please... don't defend me... I can handle myself against a little bitchy 11 year old.

PS I don't mean to offend anyone... much.
Somebody, for god's sake, get rid of this thread.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:02 am
deleted6 says...

I've calmed down for now i'm also a brillant singer, and if you say any cheeky remarks ummcowareawsome you will regret it.
I also have blue eyes, and i'm a fast reader, also i'm quite good at technical kinda thing on computers, and i'm a legend at Straun ha!! beat that ummcowareawsome.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:17 am
Firestarter says...

This thread is on fire with all the flaming.

Locked.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour