z

Young Writers Society

Had do do it-ZZAP

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:56 pm
Misty says...

you can lock this as soon as I'm done because there may be too many ZZAP threads already-but the ZZAP threads kept on getting locked before I could say my piece.

I NEVER had a problem with ZZAP. I STILL don't have a problem with ZZAP. And it's pissing me off to see all of these people being assholes to him when he's just trying to apologize, because I don't think anyone needs to apologize for stating their opinion. I'm not ignorant, I was there during most of these threads where he caused alleged chaos, and I don't have a problem with anything he said because it's his opinion. And if people will bother to recall, he was attacked before he attacked back and that continues to be the problem.

I had to say it. Now I'm done.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:22 pm
Snoink says...

Lol, he's very popular now, isn't he? ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:27 am
Muse says...

I quite like the guy. i find him amusing. I imagine he's pretty sexy too ;) ;)
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:36 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I think its funny that your blaming everyone ELSE for ZZAP's antisocial behavior. Or should I go and dig up some of his old posts, and show you just how much of an ass he really was?

Oh wait, no. I can't. Know why? They've been deleted.

I promise, he isn't trying to apologize, he's still just toying with people. He, to this point, has desplayed text book sociopathic behaviorisms. He isn't being sincere, he just knows how to sound to make you think he is.

Apologizies are excuses for bad behavior anyway. If he were truely sorry, he would just stop doing it. But this is the THIRD time I've gotten such an apology from him, and yet the behavior continues. He isn't sorry, and he never will be.

There was a guys/girls ice skating competition a few nights ago- nancy kerrigan and brian boytanno were among them. Nancy fell over more than once, and never got anything below a 9.7.
She pulled off a silver medal with a busted knee at the olympics. Its possible to screw up, and still do well- I am living proof.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:51 am
Muse says...

but its christmas! Feel the loooovveee!

Then again, I've never seen anything in where he said anything really bad though. If you think he says things which he knows will intentionally bother people, why are you bothered by them? It's a bit silly when you could just ignore it, surely he'd get bored eventually. However, i don't really know the guy so i don't really like talking about him like this, and analyzing his behaviour. It's not really fair. Maybe we should give the lad another chance? *smiles angelically*
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:47 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I'm bothered by the people blaming other people for his behavior. I'll treat others as they've treated me. Anyone who knows me for more than a fraction of a second would know that. So if I'm being an asshole too him, then he's been asking for it.

I've given him plenty of chances. He didn't deserve any of them. Like I said, I've heard three of his so called apologies, and they all sounded the same, but his behavior never changed, which tells me he was never sorry.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:59 am
Crysi says...

Guys... I know a few things about Z. He is who he said he is in that apology. There's more to him, a different part of him, and right now you're satisfying that part of him.

Think what you will of him. But do it in private. Flaming will not be tolerated. And Qi, don't turn this into a debate, please.
Love and Light

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:05 am
Misty says...

'kay. thanks for giving me the chance to actually say that though. And...he's a cool guy, anyway.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:46 am
Galatea says...

I'm going to lock this thread. I don't want to see another thread out there about a member again. This isn't middle school. We are all grown up enough to know better than to gossip about others.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace