z

Young Writers Society

Evil School...

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:42 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Dude, AFJROTC kicks ass!! So much cooler than all the other ROTCs. Our uniforms are cooler. Even our insignia is cooler. Plus, our rank titles are cooler.

NJROTC sucks.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:51 pm
ladydark says...

no way, not in anyway. Navy uniforms are so much better, what do you guys have? stupid hats, oo lets wear white red hats, or those freaky light blue caps, ooo so cool. NOT Black Rules... as does the white, NJROTC RULES, AFJROTC is stupid by way much, and what the heck is up with the shiny helmets
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:03 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Helmets save lives dude- and shiney is cooler. Besides, NJROTC means your going into Navy, and Navy is way less cooler than the Air Force. So you're not cool just by association.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:05 pm
ladydark says...

well no kidding, helmets say lives. but the silver shiney helmets for colour guard? what the heck is up with that, seriously, and pff... just 'cause your in NJROTC doesnt mean you are going to Navy....
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness