z

Young Writers Society

That whole comic thing... remember? I just did.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:58 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Ok, I said Id do it, and I just got around to it... sue me. Here's some diolog for someone to put purrty pictures too. Bobo- dude- I'm looking at you. *evil glare*

The YWS:
I am THE YWS! I am the Big Brother, the Morning Click and the Evening rant. I am-

YWS member (teen) Dude- relax. Isn't YWS composed of like... 900 people worldwide? And like... writing and stuff?

The YWS: No! Big Brother knocks your socks off! Big brother has a Bigger Sister! Big Brother is Great!

YWS member: Creepy.... (The YWS dissapears) Anyway, this, being the first installment of the official unoficial YWS comic strip, I feel as though I must introduce myself.

I have 804 posts, and am from Milk Wisconsin. (panel of a farm house, with a milk cow) My birth name is #AngloStarFish# and I am an average age of 14.

OTHER YWS member:
Hey, knock it off, they don't care.

YWS member:
who?

OTHER:
them, the people you're talking to.

The YWS:
Big brother big pimpin!!! Big Brother (Men In Black assault the YWS and take him away, and shouts "Big brother! Big BROTHER!" as he is being taken away)

YWS member:
And that is Big Brother, headed up by some guy named Nate (panel to a smiling 20 something gent.) Apparently he's gone off his rocker. Last I heard, his other site was a porche....

Anyway, I'm just a plot device, before we get into the mix. Here, have a look in there (point to a door labeled 'DEBATE' preferably tattered, and worn. The lock is broken. A few bats here and there would be nice. Next panel is inside the room, two large headed members are shouting at eachother over something inconsequential.)

Qigauigongfu: (all present wear t shirts with their names on them for identification.
No, thats ignorant. Judges only serve to make sure laws are constitutional, NOT to push their own political agenda. Doing so violates...

Newb Member:
I didn't read through all 20 pages of text, but I think light bulbs are always a good thing to have.

Firestarter: You're off topic!! DIE!!! (He pulls out a ray gun, and the people are vaprized. Only to reapear again.)

Qigauigongfu:
No, thats ignorant to think. Homosexuality is not a choice.

ZZAP: Gays are stupid. Its stupid to be gay.

Bradedwalace: Homsexuality is a sin, and all gays are going to hell for being gay, and IM NOT GAY!!!

Newb Member:
I think teddy bears should be given out in schools. I voted for that. I didn't read those last 8 pages.

YWS member:
Lets leave that room... It gets a little heavy. Lets look here (points to Randomness room. There is no door, and clowns and cheeze and baseball pats and other random things are seen walking around, conversing as though they were at an elequent ball. George W. is seen on a unicylce in a clown suit.)

YWS member:
... probably not the best place to start. Or leave off, But I'm going too. Until next week!! (vanishes).

I realize this will be a lot to draw... but... well you can edit as you see necesary. I would suggest several people doing it at their leazure.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:31 am
Sponson Light says...

Whoa! No art to go with that? Your suppose to draw it! Thats the whole point of this!
Or else we may just as well draw out a current going rp.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:16 am
Bobo says...

If you notice, the point of this was for someone to put images to the words. And no, don't look at me. I've got enough on my plate, and I'm not making any comics that are made to flame members for their opinions.

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt