z

Young Writers Society

Whatever happened to ZZAP?

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:19 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

SPEW??? What as in Harry Potter...the Society for the Protection of Elfish Welfare (it's so f***ing sad that I know what it stands for lol!)?! :wink:
At least Qi makes things interesting. This guy sounds like a genuine tw*t.
....but maybe he's still among us..... :shock: ....seriously, I was thinking about his the other day - barring someone from this site isn't going to stop them getting on it.
Don't even ask me why I even thought that, let alone said it out loud......
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:23 pm
Zion says...

Acctually yeah, he stalks the forum from time to time. He said to me that he was sorry about his former bitchy character, but he didnt want to come back. Ya know, he was KINDA right maybe for a thing or two...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

136 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:26 pm

I shouldn't really be involved in this conversation as I don't think I had joined when he was here, so I never encountered him....

Big up the YWS Massive!

136 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:32 pm

...I lied...I've just checked, and I was. But I missed the bit where he went walkabouts!!!!!

Big up the YWS Massive!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:33 pm
Zion says...

I know him back from another board, Young Fantasy Writers, he was the very first dude to answer on my very first topic. I just came in touch with global communication and it was VERY exciting. Later afterwards, he sorta grew something like my nemesis, but when we met again on YWS the things became cooler. I chat with him almost every single day on MSN, hahahaha hes cool, unlike some nationalistic bastards who bash other members not realizing that they maybe the next banned member. *grins*
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:55 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

He wasn't usually right on anything- he just said stuff to piss people off.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:01 pm
Crysi says...

Guys, this isn't a "let's bash Z" thread. The question was answered. No need to continue further with his wrongdoings...

And you know what? I understand why she might miss him. Not surprising, since I was "unofficially with him" once. But I know that entertainment she sees. So back off a bit.
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:27 pm
Bobo says...

I never understood Z. Also, we could make this into a "Let's Bash Z" thread if we wanted to. In any case, I do think that some people are a bit meaner to him than we could be. I can't say I don't understand these people though.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:56 pm
zelithon says...

WOOT!
I never met Zzap but he sounds like my kind of guy!
Maybe avander can intoduce us... :wink:
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:57 pm
Meshugenah says...

Just to answer an earlier question.. SPEW is the editing usergroup. He was in charge, now he isn't.

And let's not turn this into a bashing anyone thread, ok? It's not the best thing to do, and personally, I find it disrespectful, no matter how much someone may deserve the aforementioned bashing.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:26 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

It may not be a bash Z thread- but I'm gunna do it. It the absence of being able to do it to his face, among other things, I'm going to bash until the cows come home. I'll answer the "why isn't he around" question to the fullest.

He was an ass. He still is an ass, and always will be an ass. He won't ever be any more than just an ass.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:56 am
ZZAP says...

*flicks shirt* Sup all?

Don't worry; I shouldn't be here long. I just need to get some sh!t off my back, and straighten things out a bit. I really don't care that people complain and rant about me, shows how much more time they want to spend serenading my lovely presence (however much they hate it; how ironic). The more the better. The fact that I have placed an image in your heads, whether painful or not, is so sensationally curious. I guess I am that devious. Reputations on a small/large Young Writers' Board is quite disgustingly sad; I plan on having as much fun and stupidity as possible with it. As you can't do this stuff in real life.

Gal, do I care to be on your list? Nope. And stop referring to Qi all the time, it's a little annoying that you can't stand up to yourself. Let's here those words, Mother of the Board. *sniggers*

Whatever.

SPEW stands for Standard Propagation of Emerging Writers. Gosh! And yes, I did get the boot. I was irresponsible and used it to gain authority instead of really contributing. So naturally I filled the spot with someone more caring. What is this? Shaming myself? But. But. I'm Z. I don't do that. It's just a membership; no gold medals here.

Memories. *sigh* It kind of sucks when memories kind of mesh into important ones. Where do I show my true self? Where is the line drawn? Am I really starting to care about certain people? *shrugs shoulders* I'm flamboyant, romantic, and just plain righteous. Oh! And I am too honest. It got me into some crazy stuff, stuff I can't go back to huh? Mistakes, mistakes. To show you that I am honest, there have been many times that I have reduced my respect levels for the sake of... friendship. Yea, yea. Make fun of me, but I thought this was going somewhere that I had to be serious about. I guess not. Poor me, poor me... I need my cookie. *blinks* Never mind. *sigh*

Twit? That's a new one.

Griffin. It's called a rebellion. *shakes head* Mods these days...

Oh, I really do like that usergroup that makes new members more comfortable throughout the boards. I got such a sweet PM a little while ago. My memberships spread wide and far! *peers through window* No, I just have three. Yes, make fun of me. But I really do have to spot Fire's blog from time to time. Mutinies are rather fun if you aren't the one being pissed on. Also anyone else who tries to block me from there blogs. Forces them to use friends if you absolutely hate me. I don't care anymore. Just ask Nate what my other usernames are. He knows well enough. Honesty folks! Use it!

Am I that sad? Hey! What am I supposed to do that's interesting? This board is so bland that I can use the word 'and' over and over to tell jokes. *sniggers* Like that ehh? "Jonny? I have a surprise for you." Now guess what I'm holding? *laughs* I can sit here 3 minutes a day, and let them roll all over you. Jokes are jokes.

Ah! My pic. *thinks* Everyone hates me soooo much. I am so hurt by your words. Now why would I want to show you the face that holds these words between his teeth? If you are patient enough to wait. I will C walk for you. Or jumping-jacks. When the golden sun shines once more, Balder the God of Light will walk once more, but with beauty that makes flowers grow. *whispers* Grow. Grow.Grow. *laughs*

A'ight. I'm a little tired skipping across this keyboard, so I will have to end this lovely thread with a lock...? Love you all with all my heart.

*the man flicks his collar and blows kisses, but fails to charm and sparkle the ladies; each man before him with frowns on their faces shield their damsels in colors red and brown; with a flourish of sky's delight the man spins to grab a goblet of wine; "To my fine, young, beautiful ladies."; he sips, pats his lips, and smiles; poof; the room sags with the man disappearing in a haze of blue smoke; or was that the longing sigh of all the women?*

~ZZAP
~ZZ
~Z
~BlueStone
~BS (love that one)
~Traveler
~Trav
~PointDexter
~Alex Williams

EDIT: Fire's blog means El's... She had Fire dubbed well before Firestarter was even a member here...
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:06 am
Ego says...

Most egotistical: ZZAP.

I believe we can all agree. I expect each and every one of you to go nominate him in the "Most ____ Member" thread.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:53 am
Crysi says...

Again, Hunter, leave your personal grudges out of the boards.

Besides, he had a right to defend himself.
Love and Light

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:55 am
Ego says...

Kiss mine, Crysi--I was replying to that post in particular. Get off my back.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres