z

Young Writers Society

You Know You're a Nerd When...

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 am
irishfire says...

You know you're a nerd when you know all the names of the songs, names of the band members, own several of their murchandise, own a autographed picture, and memorized all of their songs as well from your favortie band. :smt003
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I think that's just being a big fan. :D

You know you're a nerd when you realize that the book you've been writing can be split into three parts.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 am
icanbefixed says...

You know you're a nerd when someone calls you one.

Just kidding!

You know you're a REAL nerd when you are famous on the internet for having the highest scores on all of the games.
The hardest mountain to climb will have the greatest view. Everything at a different angle: memories serve as double vision, a view from the valleys as well as the precipice. But everything that goes up must come down.The descent from the peak will be twice as graceful & three times as difficult

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
View Likes
Ruth says...

You know you're a nerd when you mentally correct every single typo you see with scathing disapproval, when you use the word "scathing" in everyday life, and when your copy of New Moon is covered in annotations in red ink explaining just why Meyer is criticised in the writing community. Guilty of all. :)
"Ruth.
She's alive because she is not dead,
and junk."
~JoJo

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm
AquaMarine says...

You know you're a nerd when you mentally punctuate your dialogue in your head.

*cough*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:58 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

My topic is dead! Whatever will I do?

:smt115 Got it!

:smt038 *claps magic hands* :smt095 *resurrected!* :smt059

You know you're a nerd when you've memorized the bar code on the back of your library card. >.<
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:59 pm
View Likes
Kamas says...

Mr.Knightley wrote:
You know you're a nerd when you've memorized the bar code on the back of your library card. >.<

So I'm not the only one?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

261 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:54 am
Mr.Knightley says...

Kamas wrote:
Mr.Knightley wrote:

So I'm not the only one?

No. Not by a long stretch. :P
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 am
irishfire says...

You know you're a nerd when you get into deep discussions with your dad about health care and hernias... xDD
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 am
LittlePetRock says...

You know you're a nerd when you scream at the people on CSPAN.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

You know you're a nerd when you stay up until 2 in the morning completing school work. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 am
Ruth says...

You know you're a nerd when you see someone repeat a joke, and respond with "That completely denotes the spontaneity!"

Also, when you're going through old posts for reason or reasons unknown, see a grammatical error, and edit it immediately, to silence the screaming in your head.
Last edited by Ruth on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ruth.
She's alive because she is not dead,
and junk."
~JoJo

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Kamas says...

You're a nerd when you have a massive "argument" with your friend about R2D2's name and what he's made of. (It's R2D2, dang it! Not R2!)

Also,

You know you're a nerd when you see someone repeat a joke, and respond with "That completely denotes the spontaneity

I'm totally going to use that.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

261 Reviews

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

AspiringAuthorA..M. wrote:You know you're a nerd when you stay up until 2 in the morning completing school work. :P

I think everyone in the known world does that. :P It's called being a teenager. :lol:

Lady Gaga

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm
View Likes
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

You know you're a nerd when you're sad school is ending, when you're going to keep studying over the summer, and when you're friends with Timmy.

DAWWW! xD Kidding, Kingsiez <3
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale