z

Young Writers Society

You Know You're a Nerd When...

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when when speaking to your exchange partner it is a conscious difficulty not to speak Shakespearean.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:50 pm
deleted5 says...

You know when you are a nerd when you sing along with other geeks minecraft parodies to songs....
We're gonna screw the nether, we're gonna screw the nether!
We're gonna Scc-rr-eew-ew-ew-the nether! XD
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

433 Reviews

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when my brother sings "I am so proud..." and you do the accompanying part immediately "My brain it teems!" Etc. (Gilbert and Sullivan's Mikado)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

433 Reviews

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 am
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when you try and resurrect this forum.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm
TurquoiseLion says...

xX_white_shadow_Xx wrote:lol Irish.

You know you're a nerd when you spend more time with your computer than your friends -_-

Yes...it's sadly, sadly true.

Dat's me.
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 pm
TurquoiseLion says...

You know you're a nerd when the rest of your school watched the superbowl... and you read Lord of the Rings.
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:50 pm
Deadman says...

You know you're a nerd when you started a debate on what was better, Lord of the Rings, Starwars, or The Matrix.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

433 Reviews

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you're a nerd when you sent a letter to your optician asking about monocles. Ja. Dat's me.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:18 pm
ThereseCricket says...

You know you're a nerd, when you are reading a book written by Stephen Hawking, while everyone else is watching a movie.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

433 Reviews

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:49 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you're a nerd when you go on a canal holiday and come back with 14 LPs, most of which are German Om-Pa music

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:16 pm
thealmightypencil says...

You know you're a nerd when you explain what Groot is your non-nerd friend, by calling him a "a space ent."

81 Reviews

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 pm
Deadman says...

You know you're a nerd when you require no explanation when it comes to determining what Internet Protocol to assign to another computer inside of the network you created.
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

433 Reviews

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:18 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you're a nerd when you wear a monocle to school.

81 Reviews

Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:24 pm
Deadman says...

You know you're a nerd when you sit there in a networking class and ping everyone's computers there.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

433 Reviews

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:19 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

You know you are a nerd when a friend asks if you know of two completely different (and not particularly popular) songs, and you can sing both.

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming