z

Young Writers Society

k

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:36 pm
Rincewind says...

I don't know if that is exactly accurate.
for example, I have never had any doubts to my sexuality and, though I am not disgusted by my body, it doesn't mean I am attracted to the opposite sex on any level. I am not disgusted by my body because its just a body.
But, I bet someone will say that I was just blocking those attractions out because I wasn't comfertable enough to embrace them. So where do you draw the line?

It must be understood that many people are in fact, one hundred percent straight.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:51 pm
forest_ofthe_nightingale says...

This can be discussed and thought of millions of different ways, but I think a person can be completely straight. It doesn't mean that you have to hate your own sex (I don't know many-if any- people that do), but you're just not attracted to them in a romantic way. I believe myself to be completely straight.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake... unless it's to remind him that he won't fail... he just won't kill you.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:18 am
ConvolutedEmpty says...

I don't realy like trying to accurately define my sexuality, but this looks fun, so...

Attraction scale:

GAY----------------me----------------STRAIGHT

I mean, I'm attracted to girls sometimes, but never on a scale to actually even consider dating them. I think it's more like, if I had to kiss one for a dare... or change, I might.

And here on the relationship potential scale

GAY-------------------------------me-STRAIGHT

yeah. I'm sorry. It's just, dating a chick would SUCK. They're so moody and bitchy, and they say such nasty s**t. And they don't have d**ks. I'm sorry. I just can't date girls. Boys are just so much more interesting and easier to deal with. And also, they're hotter when they're wet.
Words are spilling out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe... Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind possessing and caressing me..

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 am
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Oh my god Areida I know!! Rolled up shirtsleeves with those sexy forearms poking out are unbelievable attractive for a reason I can't fathom lol. Helps if it's a checked shirt too :wink: ...shesh, you can tell I live in the bloody countryside can't you?!
ConvultedEmpty, I so know what you mean about bitchy girls, which is why I placed myself where I did on my little relationship scale. I mean, I feel sorry for anyone who dates girls!! And I've always had more male than female friends because they just aren't anywhere near as bitchy for the most part.
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:31 am
Shadow Knight says...

GAY-------------------------------------------------MeSTRAIGHT

Lol, i'm entirely straight. I would never have a relationship with another male. However I have nothing against people who engage in relationships with members of the same sex, it's natural, and there's nothing wrong about it.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:21 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

GAY----------------------------------<ME>STRAIGHT

Women are hot.

:D

136 Reviews

Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:33 pm

Indeed we are. Can't help it. :D

Big up the YWS Massive!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:53 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Crysi wrote:My friend once told me that she thinks everyone goes through a period of confused sexuality in their teenage years. We both agree that you can't state whether you're gay, straight, or bi until your hormones settle back down and you don't have so much going on.

I never went through that.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:48 am
Doctor Kitty says...

My friend once told me that she thinks everyone goes through a period of confused sexuality in their teenage years. We both agree that you can't state whether you're gay, straight, or bi until your hormones settle back down and you don't have so much going on.

I never went through that.

Me neither. I'm attracted to women. Always have been. (Well, you know, once puberty started. :P) And I'm about halfway through my teen years anyway. Of course, Qi's older than me, but still, I'm sure I like girls and girls alone.

*Calls his girlfriend*

EDIT: Crap, my mom's on the phone... <.<

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:51 pm
Sophie says...

YAY!!! I see it as a scaley thing to!!!! But mine's more like:

Straight 2 3 4 5 Exactly bisexual 6 7 8 9 Gay

I'm about 4. Although I'm sliding back to 3 and most people think I'm 9.
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:53 pm
Sophie says...

Also I sometimes believe no one really knows their sexuality during their teenage years... But then, do we ever know?

I think it's more a case of, teens are the time for experimenting and therefore finding what sexual preference you're comfortable with, and you can change it at any stage in life.
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:33 pm
concertchick16 says...

GAY----------------------------STRAIGHT me!
man forearms...*shudders*
Guys that wear converse are hot to me.
"no, i don't hate you, don't wanna fight you, know i'll always love you but right now i just don't like you..."

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:05 am
Duskglimmer says...

I'm straight. I think I'm just about as straight as you can get.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:02 pm
Zion says...

Yeah, even though lesbians can be hot, I mean, what would thay do anyway? Kiss and hug and all? psh.....

*reads the posts above for men*
So....girls, anyone of you wants to date a 6'5 tall elegant hotshot from eastern europe?

:P :P :D :D :lol: :lol:

.....jk jk jk
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

136 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:13 pm

lol who could that possibly be....?!!
hehe :elephant:
In my opinion, humble though it may be, guys and girls are equally hot...I don't understand why I should have to choose, so I'm not going to!!
My friend says that bisexuals are greedy...I say I simply have a healthy appetite!

Big up the YWS Massive!

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk