z

Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 am
Zolen says...

In the winter I can easily walk around in shorts and a thin shirt all the way to 14 degrees F, in the summer I can last up to almost 100 f in a heavy duty jacket made out of specially treated leather, wool, and a special sort of fake fur allowing most people to walk around pretty comfortably ( like the cold) at 10 f. I developed this adaption because of poor planning on how to heat my room and outdoor clothing and quick adaption.

It's a shame I still get sun burns
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:13 pm
Deadman says...

I was dared to run 1/4 mile in my skivvies while it was -6 F without windchill and with windchill it was a cool -27 F. Who thinks I actually did it? Well I did, and saying it was cold was an understatement!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:23 pm
horrendous says...

spiders scare the shet outta me because their legs move so fast, gwwaah creepy
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

81 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 pm
Deadman says...

When someone screams to kill a spider, I pick it up and put it outside. They really are more scared of us than we are of them.
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

110 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm
Zolen says...

I used to play with primitive ideas of all sorts of explosives. like a sound bomb by taking advantage of contained spaces. (almost blew out a few ear drums doing that) fire bombs (lit my hand on fire once) and general explosives (someones house learned just how flammable their wall was when I had to do a freakout throw to get it far enough away from me in time.)

Yes I was reckless, and it was stupid, but technically safer then what many other teens were doing at the time.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:43 pm
Pompadour says...

I always kill off my characters in short stories and most poems. Just yesterday I attempted writing an innocent, humorous poem about a fisherman who goes dragon-hunting. He dies in the end, and the dragon does too. It's like a curse or something. But while some people may argue that I'm just plain sadistic when it comes to it, I'd say that an untimely death is better for them than the pain I'd make them go through if they were alive. >.<

I think there's a secretly depressed rag-doll inside me. It's a weird thought.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

81 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm
View Likes
Deadman says...

I still watch everything I did when I was a kid.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm
Zolen says...

I had a interesting dream where I had a son (no idea who the theoretical mother is, this was a rather short dream, cutting off mid idea) who was two years old and teaching me math. Apparently my genome was so warped that it created a child capable of Genetic memory to the comical extremes that Assassins Creed abuses. He learned things just as fast as any other two year old when it had to do with things that did not exist in the past but was capable of memory recall for life times that were not his own, on a general level, all the knowledge and experience he could recall and use.

81 Reviews

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm
Deadman says...

I am plagued with dreams of my future, and I'm known to experience a Deja Vu with my dreams, and I really hope these dreams of my future are true. The show me with my amazing girlfriend together in an unfamiliar house, with unfamiliar furniture. In these dreams I see myself setting a table for four, and two of them are incredibly picky eaters, but I have yet to see the other two people. Which can only mean one thing in my mind. Like I said I hope that these dreams do become a Deja Vu moment.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 am
Zolen says...

I am currently looking into Volumetric display tech both in contemplation for ways to mimic real world objects better and for a sci-fi comic that I am working with, with a friend (me the writer him the artist).

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:05 am
Holysocks says...

I have five friends... then, I have people that I see often, who I'd like to be friends with ( some of them ). But the sad thing is, I don't make friends. I don't make enimies either, but I am just the girl who stands alone.
100% autistic

81 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 pm
Deadman says...

I have two friends, and only one of them is of the same gender. I'm kind of a loner...
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm
Zolen says...

Humans are often afraid or annoyed of me.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 am
Holysocks says...

People call me weird often... I take that as a compliment.
100% autistic

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 am
View Likes
Pompadour says...

I don't talk much too often, nor do I enjoy socializing. We took this "the psychological ways of your mind" test at school. There was this one question that asked us whether we'd like to walk around in a forest that was dense, or one where there were spaces between the trees. My answer was the less dense forest, and the reason I gave was because the shafts of light would penetrate through the canopy. To me, that sight always seems so beautiful.

The result of my psychological test told me that I was a loner, with few friends. But the ones I did have were filled with light. It was apt in a very weird and Trelawny-ish way. :P
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights