Young Writers Society

Howdy

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:54 am
Crysi says...

DOI!

Hey, I'm a writer, I can do those things! :wink:

Besides, I was too busy plotting my revenge to notice a simple spelling error.. :twisted:

And.. it's gone! Just like that! Amazing! I don't know WHAT you were talking about.. :wink:

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:01 am
Perra says...

Me neither! Were we talking about nothing, or anything?! I do not know anymore!

Just to warn you, I may have a little counter-revenge plan in store for you! Of course, by the time you get you revenge plan going, ZZAP and I will be off in the Carribean!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:13 am
Crysi says...

*stares* :shock:

THE CARIBBEAN??

*grumbles about Z not even buying her dinner*

Well.. Um.. You can't do that, 'cuz Z and I will be hibernating! So there! :P :wink: :lol:

87 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:20 am
Perra says...

Well, if you guys are hibernating, it'll be in separate caves! Miss. I-Hibernate-Alone! :wink: :roll: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

594 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:23 am
Crysi says...

LOL! Well.. er.. maybe I'll change my ways! Anything for my dearest Z.. :wink: :twisted:

87 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:30 am
Perra says...

Well, have fun with your letter 'Z.'(you and your strange fascinations!) Maybe ZZAP and I will get you a little souvenir while visiting one of the islands? Hmm? To show no hard feelings? :lol: :D :P

Need a Critique?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:37 am
Meshugenah says...

*walks away slowly hoping no one notices her*

you two are like to soap orera stars, hey that has the word opera in it.. *grins madly* crysi will be running away when she reads this.. hehe

So Z went from cyrsi to me to crysi to perra and now he two tioming them both? gah. so confused.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:32 pm
ZZAP says...

lol... Wow you two! I feel soooo... wanted. :roll: Calm down calm down. If Arvy were here, he would help me out a bit. *sigh* Gosh, the best ones are always by themselves (Me of course). So it's the Carribean huh? Besides the fact that water sucks there to drink, tornadoes on the lose, pirates have been spotted, and Arvy is already there enjoying himself with the native ladies, I don't plan on going there. Sorry Perra. Arvy beat me to it. Of course there is still time for you to catch a flight, and I'll give you Arvy's number. :wink: Of course, if you are really loyal, I may find you somewhere in Spain, or India. :twisted: I can be very romantic at times. The warm orange sunset, clear blue water fountains, spirit-lifting curry spices from India, the fantastic ordures handed by a Spanish waiter. Who knows, I may be in a good enough mood to take you to both places. :shock:

Hmmmm... Your right Crysi. *throws her a happy meal from McD* There's dinner. LOL jk... Oh I know I probably did myself in for good with Crysi. So! Where to? I just need to make sure I get back in not too late. whispers *Perra doesn't like me to be out too long* Since yes, Perra has definitely taken charge during the spew against eachother. She has the lead. But, that hibernating comment by Crysi is still residing in me. That was unexpected, and just perfectly placed. Both are really close though.

Soap opera? That's cool. Here my flip side. Just for the two young ladies, I'll have a little feint. Just one that will knock me off my feet for like 30 minutes. It's up to you two to do whatever ladies do to get me back right. Ex. Cries manically for her lost love or Places him down on a Russian made couch and lightly dabs his forehead whispering to him.

lol Okay... Here it goes... Oh hold up! I have to do my sig before I start feinting and all.

-Z

ps-Mesh might come to the rescue and sweep me off my feet, literally,

Okay, here I go...*thumps to the ground in histarical feint* :wink:
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

87 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:57 pm
Perra says...

Stupid Arvy, ruining my vacation plans with you, ZZAP! But, since there are tornados in the Carribean, and those other two choices sound much better, we shall go to Spain! It sounds and feels more romantic to me. So does India. Sounds so beautiful....*insert love smiley*

*runs to ZZAP's side* ZZAP-baby! Look what you've done, Crysi! You've stressed him out from you trying to win him back! *puts damp towl on Z's forehead and a nice pillow under his head*

Need a Critique?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:44 pm
Meshugenah says...

ps-Mesh might come to the rescue and sweep me off my feet, literally,

With a broom! :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:24 am
Crysi says...

Well, the site messed up a bit when I clicked submit, so my long post was gone. However, because I'm so DEDICATED to my dear ZZAP :wink: I will do my best to type it again.

*Crysi gasps. "ZZAP!" she cries out, rushing over to see what has happened. A tear of concern slides down her cheek as she puts a silk pillow under his head. She then gently lays a warm blanket on him, noticing how cold it is. She goes to her desk, takes out a calligraphy pen and some parchment, and writes him a very sweet love letter. Taking some wax, she folds the letter and seals it, then grabs a rose from a nearby vase. She brings both back to ZZAP and places them gently in his hands for him to find when he awakens. Getting up, Crysi then retrieves a soft, damp cloth, and caresses her darling's forehead with it. She gazes lovingly at him and tenderly places a kiss upon his lips. All of her thoughts are of him, and she refuses to leave his side.*

Whaaat? So I'm in a romantic mood.. :P :oops: :roll:

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:35 am
Tara says...

Ooh, Crysi u'r so sweet (u tend to overreact a little bit :lol: ) But u'r sweet :D
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:36 am
Crysi says...

Lol! Thanks, I think.. 8)

*remains by ZZAP's side :wink:*

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:45 am
Tara says...

~*wanders off to see who else is here she knows, finds EBM, runs back to talk with Crysi*~
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:19 pm
Elocina says...

Meanwhile....
C can't even type. TOO much laughter...glad that no one has made a reference to her yet....No snuggly-wuggly for me!

Z, take your pick of the ladies who have expressed an interest. Or perhaps they can fight with you as the prize. That'd get things done.

(at least I hope. Haven't read ALL the posts, I'm kinda lazy. Who isn't?)[/i]
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100