z

Young Writers Society

Weird things you did when you were a kid

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat May 14, 2005 1:42 am
electricbluemonkey says...

I was talking to a friend of mine about the things we used to do when we were little. One of the things I used to do was to buy gum, and then just chew it with the wrapper. Then I would swallow the wrapper and spit out the gum. It was scary. I also used to eat sand. I liked it a lot, that it became a habit, which now makes me think about my mental stability around that age.

I also once poured hot fudge on my cat. We had to get its hair removed, and after about 6 months, it grew back again a bit. I later killed that cat by sitting on it. Seriously...

What kind of weird things did YOU do when you were a little kid. I'm pretty sure everybody did something weird and strange.

Well, bateries in your mouth, anyone?
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat May 14, 2005 1:44 am
Crysi says...

LOL. EBM, that explains SO much.. ;)

I broke my leg by falling off my playhouse when I was little.. I wanted to be just like the big girls who would slide off the roof. I later told my parents that the reason I was on the roof was because I was looking for dust.. *shrugs*
Love and Light

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat May 14, 2005 1:45 am
Ego says...

no comment lol

594 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 1:45 am
Crysi says...

911 posts. Nice.

Come on, Hunter! Share your stories!
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat May 14, 2005 1:46 am
Meshugenah says...

All I'll say is it involved a hose, plants, and my little brother.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 14, 2005 1:47 am
Ego says...

again, no comment

594 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 1:47 am
Crysi says...

Meshugenah wrote:All I'll say is it involved a hose, plants, and my little brother.

Ooh, do tell! :twisted:
Love and Light

418 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 1:49 am

Meshugenah wrote:All I'll say is it involved a hose, plants, and my little brother.

Did you drop a plant on your brothers head then spray him with a hose? Because if you did, I can relate...(although it was my cousin).

I once jumped off stands at a basketball court in a rec center and broke my leg. It was fun...I also got bitten by a rat once, at my school! We should have sued them, but no-o-o-o-o...
Last edited by electricbluemonkey on Sat May 14, 2005 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

594 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 1:52 am
Crysi says...

Spray him with a house? That would be difficult.

What else have I done? When my dad was teaching me how to ride a bike, I would tell him to not let go. He would tell me he wouldn't let go.. and at that point he'd be running a few feet behind me and I'd think he was still holding on lol.
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat May 14, 2005 1:55 am
Zion says...

Once I tied the dog onto a tree and beat him with a chain with a evil grin on my face, while she was almost as if crying. I could felt it. Strange, she still loves me after 12 years, and she can even give birth. Jessy, poor poor Jessy. I never had a real pet. She Is all I have.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 14, 2005 1:59 am
Ego says...

oo ooo!!!! I got two stories from recent days past!!

One time we were playing basketball 4 on 4 against the varsity team at my school, and my friend Zack fell down and when he was getting back up I ran off his back and jumped off to make an awesomely cool slam dunk!! It was pretty sweet.

Next--One time we were just messin around with an old hackey sack, and I was like dude you guys need to get better fast!!! And they were all dude we're better than you!!!! I was like no flippin way dude I can jump off your head and do a slam dunk! And they were all thats basketball you idiot!! So the next time we were in game with the hackey I ran at a wall, jumpded OFF it, turned around mid air and kicked the hackey right into Zack's face--dumb luck on the kick, but cool nonetheless--I'm anxious to see what else I can do while jumping off walls. I'm known around school for that particular talent now.

594 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 2:01 am
Crysi says...

Lol! That's so cool!

Last semester there was this guy in my class who could do flips off walls.. It was pretty awesome.
Love and Light

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 14, 2005 2:03 am
Ego says...

I wanna try that but it's really risky since I dont know what I'm doing

594 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 2:08 am
Crysi says...

Yeah.. That might hurt. A lot.
Love and Light

418 Reviews

Sat May 14, 2005 2:08 am

Crysi wrote:Spray him with a house? That would be difficult.

Pretty easy once you master the skill, though.

Hehe, nice Hunter. Very nice....

Arvy! Poor Jessy...how could you?! I mean, at least do it to a cat, not a dog!

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie