Home » Forums » Community » Randomosity

Nationality

Post a reply
385 Reviews

Reviews: 385
Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 pm
View Likes
Cailey says...

Hard question. I was born in the us. So, I've got the american, mixed up blood from all over the place. German, English, Irish, you name it. But, I live in Mexico, and have for a long time. So, I'd say I'm Ameriexican. :D
Sometimes, the only thing that's left to do is sit down with an empty notebook and I pen that leaks ink all over your fingers. Then, close your mind and let a thousand characters write their story...

Look: A Link! http://caijo.blogspot.mx/

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

I'm from Egypt but apparently because I was born in Britain, that meant that I'm legally British. But we'll leave the British to the side.

1400 years ago, my family were in Saudi Arabia. 400 years later, we were in Morocco. That suggests our family must've had something to do with the empire which means I'm from Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, UAE (Dubai), Qatar, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. Possibly Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey and Spain and Portugal.

Seriously. Just stay in one place! :D

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

I'm Moroccan and Egyptian but I live in the USA! <3
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

937 Reviews

Reviews: 937
Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:23 am
View Likes
Rosey Unicorn says...

Hm. I consider myself a native.

Born in Canada, and pretty much every bloodline I have was a "first" somewhere in Canada, be it Native American or just some of the first groups to immigrate. Scottish, English, French, Icelandic, and yes Native American. Icelandic counts because it was Erik the Red that discovered Newfoundland!
You know you're a writer when you're not alarmed at hearing voices in your head, you can't read a book without analyzing it for plot & characters and you consider something you nearly killed yourself to write the most rewarding.

Guilty as charged.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 am
View Likes
LemonyIce says...

Indian! But I live in UAE. I'm from North India. Uttar Pradesh, to be precise. :D
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:05 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

I'm a large part Polish, a large part Dutch, and I've got all those countries between the two squashed into me too. But I live in the US of A.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~