z

Young Writers Society

Anyone play RuneScape?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:40 am
Bjorn says...

Haven't touched her since summer! However, I will go on from time to time, or whenever someone asks. (By the by, I started this file, about 2 years ago, and played on and off; not too mention I don't do much combat, which is why my level is so low; I tend to wander, and make money these days through various means)

Elf_Elf_Elf
Level 49(just a bit more till 50, my ultimate goal)
Favourite World: The English ones, Canadian ones, or usually, the ones with less people(meaning less lag!)

If anyone needs-to buy-any fish, from shrimp to tuna, I'm your man(I believe I have trout, salmon, and tuna in stock at the moment); gold, iron, copper, silver, tin ores(I've gold ores, and maybe iron ores, but more so bars); Iron armour, Bronze armour(and weapons of course)-which can be made readily, as I have iron bars(Bronze will take longer, I've none in stock), I am your man also. If anyone needs a guide, I can be a help; and if anyone needs monks robes, or a blessing from Saradomin, I am a member of the Holy Order of Saradomin(a.k.a, a member of the prayer guild; monastery on the way to Falador).

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:22 pm
*Twilight* says...

I played it for a while then I got bored of it so I won't bother putting my info up here.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:55 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i am back, cept im level 76!!!!!!! grrrr and i will eat your faces,

Trainer chef
combat:76
money:2.7 million
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:36 pm
The Silent Aviator says...

I haven't played that game in over a year. And I have no reason to log onto it again.
My username was kar 98.If any of you that still play runescape want my profile's stuff, I probablycould log on sometime and do that. But, otherwise, I am serious when I say I will NEVER log on to runescape again.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:00 am
Surfergirl says...

YES!
Pick me! give me your stuff
lets set a date.
I'm popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

Random avatar

Reviews: 67

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:00 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i do it when i get bored lol, im probably gonna stop at some point, but not at the moment, i just bored, my brother is sitting right across from me playing it. lol
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester