z

Young Writers Society

Anyone play RuneScape?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:40 am
Bjorn says...

Haven't touched her since summer! However, I will go on from time to time, or whenever someone asks. (By the by, I started this file, about 2 years ago, and played on and off; not too mention I don't do much combat, which is why my level is so low; I tend to wander, and make money these days through various means)

Elf_Elf_Elf
Level 49(just a bit more till 50, my ultimate goal)
Favourite World: The English ones, Canadian ones, or usually, the ones with less people(meaning less lag!)

If anyone needs-to buy-any fish, from shrimp to tuna, I'm your man(I believe I have trout, salmon, and tuna in stock at the moment); gold, iron, copper, silver, tin ores(I've gold ores, and maybe iron ores, but more so bars); Iron armour, Bronze armour(and weapons of course)-which can be made readily, as I have iron bars(Bronze will take longer, I've none in stock), I am your man also. If anyone needs a guide, I can be a help; and if anyone needs monks robes, or a blessing from Saradomin, I am a member of the Holy Order of Saradomin(a.k.a, a member of the prayer guild; monastery on the way to Falador).

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:22 pm
*Twilight* says...

I played it for a while then I got bored of it so I won't bother putting my info up here.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:55 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i am back, cept im level 76!!!!!!! grrrr and i will eat your faces,

Trainer chef
combat:76
money:2.7 million
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:36 pm
The Silent Aviator says...

I haven't played that game in over a year. And I have no reason to log onto it again.
My username was kar 98.If any of you that still play runescape want my profile's stuff, I probablycould log on sometime and do that. But, otherwise, I am serious when I say I will NEVER log on to runescape again.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:00 am
Surfergirl says...

YES!
Pick me! give me your stuff
lets set a date.
I'm popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

Random avatar

Reviews: 67

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:00 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i do it when i get bored lol, im probably gonna stop at some point, but not at the moment, i just bored, my brother is sitting right across from me playing it. lol
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler