z

Young Writers Society

Sleeping in...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:50 pm
Firestarter says...

well, technically, hekate, I usually go to a party when there's at least "someone" over 18. Therefore I'm not breaking any laws, because I could claim the person was my guardian and therefore I can drink if I am 14 or over. It's not illegal if it's private.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:52 pm
hekategirl says...

I never knew that. Intresting.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:57 pm
Lollipop says...

I normally fall asleep at around 1.30am and I wake up shattered the next day. At school I feel like nodding off in the first two periods but after interval, I feel awake and end up being hyper. Yeah!! But it's strange because I get art second period on a Wednesday and I always feel awake in that class. Probably because it's so enjoyable! (Why did I just say all of that?) Oh well! Wow thats the longest reply I've ever posted! lol

~Lollipop~
Way hay!!!!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:48 am
Shadow Knight says...

4:50 am last night, this time I had a good excuse, don't ask cause i'm not telling.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:10 am
uniaeca says...

1.12am At the beginning I was writing and then I was watching Lord of the Rings on my laptop. Lucky I'm on hols
Sporks!! and Waffles!! Ohhhh that waffley goodness stabbed with a spork!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:52 pm
Zion says...

6am :P dont ask...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:13 pm
Shadow Knight says...

I've stayed up from 6 am to 6 am before.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:29 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Firestarter wrote:well, technically, hekate, I usually go to a party when there's at least "someone" over 18. Therefore I'm not breaking any laws, because I could claim the person was my guardian and therefore I can drink if I am 14 or over. It's not illegal if it's private.

:shock: You may have saved my 18th party lol! We weren't aloud alcohol because 4 coppers live on the road and only 2 of us will be 18

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:13 pm
Firestarter says...

Well I don't know if that will actually hold out. As long as you're all not totally smashed by the time the coppers come, you should be okay...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:38 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I won't be cz I don't drink...can't talk for the rest of them though.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:04 am
Midnight says...

I've been to under 18 parties where the police eventually get there. Usually they just tell you to keep the noise then, it's not really a problem.
available

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie