z

Young Writers Society

I Hate Stupid People!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:24 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

...namely the editor of our school paper. his goal in life is not to make our paper better, but to make my life miserable. the other night i was taking pictures of drama practice and i set down my camera for about two minutes as i went to talk to a friend. i came back and my camera was gone. i went and asked him if he had it and he said no, so i was frantically calling everyone i knew who might have taken it or seen it. no one had.

the next morning i talked to another kid in my journalism class who informed me that our editor had the camera all along. when i went and asked him about it, he just grinned at me was like, "i didn't lie. you asked if i had the camera - i didn't. the cabinet did."

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

i cannot wait to graduate.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:29 pm
Rydia says...

That was a bit of a mean trick to play on you, especially seen as he must have known you'd start frantically searching for it. You should tell him that you're not happy with the way he acts; he sounds like the sort of guy who takes a joke too far but it's not necessarily out of spite. Maybe he just didn't think about the consequences. I can understand why it would annoy you though.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:32 pm
thething912 says...

I think he was just being a smart butt.

When people act stupid it is annoying.
Check out my website for my Photography.

241 Reviews

Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:38 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

uh, no, it wasn't just a practical joke. this has been going on all year. i reported him last year for sexually harassing a freshman girl and since then our relationship has been a little strained, to say the least.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Cade says...

I suppose your best option is to ignore him and wait for the end of the year. Until then, keep all your precious possessions velcroed to your body.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

241 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:32 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

lol no kidding.

i have 27 days until the end of semester. not like i'm excited or anything.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:34 am
Twit says...

Good golly, that bloke sounds awful.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:44 pm
Kim says...

I dont no how you could put up with that. You would think as an adult, he could act like one. i am hoping your time goes very fast. lol.

kim

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:10 pm
Dynamo says...

I had a spare class on Friday, during which time I was in the learning resource room working on my story. The teachers were telling this kid how they were giving him special treatment so he could have a quiet place to study. A few minutes later that kid says, "You know what? That's it, I'm not putting up with this." He leaves the room saying he was going home. A few minutes later one of the other students who was in the room at the time saw that same kid standing in one of the stairwells. So much for his show of bravado.

Anyway, there's lots of stupid people in the world and there always will be. You can't do anything about it. But, what you CAN do is learn to use that stupidity against them. I find books like Sun Tzu's the Art of War are good reads for this.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

241 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:25 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

lol, thanks for the tip. oh well, the end of semester's coming up soon, and then i'll have drama instead of journalism. :D not to mention that i'm a better writer than him, which gives me quite a bit of satisfaction. :) HE doesn't have his own column in the local paper.

lol, wow i'm a jerk.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers