z

Young Writers Society

I think I've Spotted A Celebrity! Game

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:36 pm
Jassie says...

This is very random, but kinda fun. Have you ever seen someone who was totally random, but they looked just like a famous person?

I'll start...

I was at McDonald's last week and I swear the guy at the drive through window looked exactly like Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn from LOTR) lol

Anyone else?
"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
-Cyril Connolly
For more of my tutorials: http://myspace.keonnected.com/jsimms/en/index.html

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:13 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

i actually saw a famous person once...at the airport in LA. did anyone ever watch "The Famous Jett Jackson"? it was the main character from that show.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Via says...

HA! I totally remember that show! Wow.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Jassie says...

well that's not exactly the game but that's still cool lol (and at least someone finally noticed my lonely post)
"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
-Cyril Connolly
For more of my tutorials: http://myspace.keonnected.com/jsimms/en/index.html

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:18 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

sorry! lol. to get back to the ACTUAL game...um...i have a friend who looks like a younger Kirsten Dunst but with a little bit bigger nose. (OMG that sounds horrible...i love you brittany! you do NOT have a big nose!)
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah