z

Young Writers Society

Writing resource site

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:53 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

I plan on putting this in the "online resources" thing, but I just thought I'd point it out (especially since I linked YWS on it XD). I hope it's all right that I'm putting this here. o.O

I got bored, and long story short I ended up compiling a LOT of links that I consider good resources for writers. So I was finally able to make it work well enough using Freewebs, and I've managed to put up most of (if not all by the time most people read this) the links that I've collected on the site I made for it, Written Illusions. YWS will be linked on the second page of resources, under "other message boards and communities" (I'm working on it right now).

I apologize for the site possibly being rather slow. Since it's on Freewebs, there's no way for me to make it any faster than it all ready is. >.> That's the only thing that sucks about having to use Freewebs.

As I said on the web site, you will not be able to use the guestbook (which is the only thing I could get to cooperate as a form) to submit any links that won't all ready be up there until the site is seven days old (Freeweb's policy, not mine >.>), which should be around the 18th or 19th of October, I believe. If there are any other sites that you do not see up there in the next few days (which is when I should have it finished, unless I by some miracle get it done today). If you would like to submit links to me via PM until it's ready, that works just as well. ^_^

So, yeah. Check it out, enjoy, let me know if there are any broken links, and feel free to bookmark/link to it if you feel the need.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 pm
jonny911 says...

The link didn't work for me )-:
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

59 Reviews

Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:26 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

That's probably a Freewebs issue. I'm trying to go to the site right now and it's taking forever. x.x Keep trying, I guess.

That's what I get for having to use a free web site host.

59 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:09 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

Update- Freewebs isn't being a pain and being all slow any more. I've added a bunch of new links. -Pushes people- go check it out!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm
melodicatastrophe says...

Great resource! I'll be bookmarking this for later.

Mel

59 Reviews

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:11 am
Pushca says...

Cool site, I'll look at it some more after I've murdered my math homework.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro