z

Young Writers Society

I've never promoted my YWS Blog

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Flemzo says...

Even though it was a very traumatizing experience for me, I feel it's probably the greatest story ever told concerning my life. And like all amazing things, it happened during Psych, so you know there's a lesson to be learned from all of it. My lesson was: never volunteer to do anything in Psych class.

So, off you go to read my blog and laugh at my misfortunes. For people who've read it already, I added an update, which, although it's short, is quite disturbing and humorous (kind of... but more disturbing).

In hindsight, it's probably easier to shape it into a story and post it in non-fiction, but I figure, whatever, I'll just promote what already exists...

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:12 pm
Twit says...

Man, I wouldn't have liked that at all. And no, I didn't get it, and probally wouldn't have done. All I could think of was the popcorn chicken they do at KFC because the box looks sort of like a bin :roll:

Couldn't you have said you didn't want to?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:22 pm
Flemzo says...

Thing was, I was always looking for ways to participate, because I've never really been a part of the experiments (except for the one time that I had to smell dog food, but that was to test my sense of smell, and others in the class had to smell far worse things). Also, I had no idea what I was getting into. In another situation, I probably would have been made to do something different than what I did. We'll probably never know, because now I'm refusing to participate until I know for sure what I'm getting into.

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken