Layleun says...

Chocolate FTW!!!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:11 am
spokenfor09 says...

I like chocolat too.

Um. Ocean or mountians.
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 am
Loose says...

Le gasp! No one answered my question!

I say Ocean.

When buying movie tickets, would you rather be served by a 15 year old pimple face geek who only talks about Pokemon who is in your Maths class who will undoubtedly say "Hi" to you, and who is infamous for bad breath, or would you rather be served by an old hag woman who absolutely hates you and your friends and when she sees you with your partner, she changes your ticket from a passionate love movie to a Kids movie like Winnie the Poo, and who gives you a lecture about how good their own grandkids behave when it comes to sex, as in they don't have it (the grandkids are in their mid 30s)?

Haha, repeat

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Cade says...

The pimple face. At least you'd get the right tickets, no?

AP Physics or AP US History? (Erm, yes, I am freaking out about junior year.)
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:56 pm
little.angelfire says...

AP Physics. History is sooo boring...-_-

When you walk into house would you rather find::: Your entire house taken over by a frat boy party, in which the males haven't bathed since their first semester as a freshman in college (and some have been in college for a full four years and just haven't graduated) making a wall of stench that hits you as if you were just walking in a brick wall and they've completely trashed everything, complete with vomit on the floor from too many beers and someone trying to jump from the roof to see if they can fly....OR an old lady tea party where each old woman is wearing about two whole bottles of nasty perfume and they force you so join them, talking about the good old days and asking about your personal life (like if you've managed to remain pure) and they do that uncomfortable touching such as too many hugs becuase you're just soo adorable and young, leaving big, bright red lip stick marks on your cheek and forehead...
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

160 Reviews

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 pm
Loose says...

Old Lady tea party. At least they won't be in a hurry to drink vodka til it bursts out of their mouth accompanied by stomach acid!

Would you prefer having to set fire to:

Rupert Grint or Orlando Bloom

XD

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:20 am
spokenfor09 says...

Orlando Bloom. Just cuse he would be like O crap my hair!. that would be funny.

would you rather have a one long term relationship and it end horibly or a bunch of flings that never ment anything to you?
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!

160 Reviews

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:36 am
Loose says...

A bunch of flings. That way, I don't end up in tears :)

[spoiler]Would you rather sit through a marathon of bad Tom Cruise Movies or have a tooth pulled out?[/spoiler]

hehe

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 am
Lindsaroo says...

I'd loose A tooth. But can I yank it out myself? Much more fun. And gaps in your teeth are so cool!

(Lucy, who would want to set fire to Rupert?? He's so hot as it is. :wink:)

What is worse:
Accidentally hitting a Duck or a Cat in the road with your car?
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 am
iQuippie says...

I'd rather hit a duck because cats are absolutely DISGUSTING when they get ran over.

Pete Wentz or Johnny Depp
(or if you're a guy... gosh, who do guys like?)

ps, who's rupert grint?
I think you're crazy, maybe.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:09 am
Lindsaroo says...

:O Who...is...Rupert...Grint...?!?! *dies* lol jk :) It's the guy who plays Ron in the Harry Potter movies. Ring a bell?

And Pete Wentz. He's younger and cuter. :)

hmm...

The Teletubbies or Barney?
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:02 am
Maybe says...

:O Teletubbies! Poeeee!!!!!!!!! Lol, sorry. my friend has a teletubbie lunch box (don't ask. she's just crazy, but i still luv her as a friend!) but Barney just gets on my nerves...and he's creepy...

ok...
Johnny Depp (Omg, rumors are going around that they're doing a few scenes from the fourth pirate movie (another rumor. i'm not positive there's even going to BE a fourth movie...) in my town! *squeals* maybe i'll get to meet one of them...If i do i'll get you all autographs! XD)

Rather hit a duck cuz cat's are cuter and less annoying. Unless it's a family of ducks with all the little ducklings following behind the mom...that would just be too sad...

I'd rather set fire to...hmm...i dunno. Orlando Bloom, i guess?

Tea party, definatly.

AP History. History rocks..as long as i'd have my history teacher now teaching that class.

Pimple Face.

Oceans. By farrrrrr.

Amusement parks all the way.

the 16 year old who gets your order wrong.

Air Hockey.

and...Bahamas. I love the beaches there. omg they're beautiful.

OK, my turn again!
Would you rather be in a talent show and somehow have your act go wrong or be in a solo chorus performance and have your voice crack or miss a note?
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

160 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 am
Loose says...

The talent show, for sure. Since I cant sing at all!

If this were the oldern days were we were engaged before we were born...

would you rather be engaged to your brother or to a walnut who used to be the town drunk til the witch turned him into a walnut?

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos