z

Young Writers Society

My Bad!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:25 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Okay, I've made a mistake! There is two editing processes I go through. One is: On-the-Run editing, which is were I edit while I'm on the boards. Straightforward... THe second one: Is where I take your story and copy it onto a word document, and print it out. I then take your story and go through it line by line, netting any mistakes or errors, and checking each line as I go. This is a lot more time consuming, but has a better out-put then my first. The second however needs two phases in order to complete. One is where I analyze your story (the netting) and then it moves to documentation (putting my corrections into words). The problem is, I need your concent in order to print your story off so that I can use my second system of editing. Yes, I've been a bad boy, but at least I'm bringing it up for discussion. PM me, with the title format as follows: Concent: [Title of Story] [Your Name] [# of times I've seen it]. For an example, I would like this title of your PM:

Concent: Chronicles of Tear Crysi, 1x
-on the follow up, she would in her words give me concent to print it off and all.

Upon finishing the corrections, I will run your story through a paper shredder, to eliminate future copies of your work. Drizzt, can you please be the first to do this, as I'm doing your story right now. ASAP!!!!!
Thanks everyone for cooperating!

-ZZAP

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:59 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

*shakes head* Using me as an example, huh? :P

And it's Taer, not Tear, lol.

By the way, you had my full permission, in case you didn't know :wink:
Love and Light

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:36 am
Lycanstyle01 says...

What is this? Did you edit this? If so, please, change this so that people like me would not have to waste our time clicking on this.
War of Beggars(PG-13)
PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!
tomorrow...
Please read and reply, I am always looking for comments.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:57 am
Snoink says...

Well... it is rather old. ;)

Oh well. Moved to the lounge. And please remember that this is about two years old, LOL.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:07 am
Vampirewolf3 says...

Two years old: the age of TYWS itself.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:31 pm
lillizard says...

*snores* Ah! Oh, what?!? I can't here you sonny! Speak up.

p.s. Delete this.
If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a wisher, a lier, a magic bean buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, For we have some flax-golden tales to spin Come In! Come In!~Shel Silverstein

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx