z

Young Writers Society

I'm rather annoyed at the moment

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:53 pm
Nagem says...

First off, I am not sure if this should be here or in Randomness.

anyways....i would just like to state that i hate tests. especially those that are the MEAP. URGH! They are so annoying. Everyone makes a big deal out of them (switching A B & C lunches around for it is an example) then....boom! its over. sorry if no one cares, i am in the mood to complain is all.

Second of all, no one that i know other then the people here actually like writing. i mean it's getting annoying hearing people complain about having to write a little paragraph when here I am writing 24/7. Yeah I realize that not everyone (or in my case no one) likes to write, but that doesnt mean that they have to complain ALL THE TIME about it. I would love to find ONE person at my school that actually likes writing. it would be a miracle.

Almost all the people that take journalism tood it because they wanted to:
A) Take pictures. you have to take that class to be on the paper OR
B) thought it would be an easy class.

The really annoying thing is that no one on the paper cares and have the dumbest mistakes. for example, spelling errors, no capitalization and using Close instead of Clothes.
Meanwhile, here I am being told that I can't be on the paper until next year when I (not to be stuck off) know that i could do better then these people now.

Wow, reading through that i realized that sounds really concieted. Ah well. Again, sorry if no one cares i'm just sick of my best friend complaining constantly about anything and everything and trying to talk to her about anyone other then her is like unthinkable!
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 pm
sabradan says...

I would like to state that my car won't start and I'm stranded at my school (community college) which is a good 15-20 miles from my house and its raining really hard out. I am quiter perturbed.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:47 pm
ZZAP says...

my dog won't poo...

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:30 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

My friend isn't online, bah.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 pm
Ares says...

Dan>> Yet you're online?

Matt>> Petey poo?

ZZAP>> That sucks.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:13 pm
Fand says...

Procrastination sucks. I have a seven page paper due tomorrow on the influences of Picasso's The Studio on Smith's Interior for the two most hard-a**ed, sadistic professors on this campus... and only six pages left to go. And resources to find. Screw JSTOR... it really does suck.

On the other hand, I found out that Picasso's birth name is Pablo Diego Jose Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisma Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. Ouch.

(hehe)
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:35 pm
sabradan says...

MetalHead wrote:Dan>> Yet you're online?

Matt>> Petey poo?

ZZAP>> That sucks.

Computer labs on campus. w00t for that.

And Fand, JSTOR is TEH ROXX0RZ
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:34 am
View Likes
MiwaKi says...

Nagem wrote:Again, sorry if no one cares i'm just sick of my best friend complaining constantly about anything and everything and trying to talk to her about anyone other then her is like unthinkable!

There are a lot of selfish people in this world who think friends are people who are there for them to take out all of their anger and frustration on, and treat like dirt, and who ought to put up with them doing that. If your friend is basically just using you to complain at about every single thing in her life, and doesn't seem to care about yourself or what's going on in your life, maybe you should ask yourself if she is really your friend.

Life is hard, but it's not so bad that anyone needs to complain about it constantly or every day. You live in the same world she does, and if you don't have to complain about things all the time, neither does she. There is always someone who has it worse than we do, no matter how bad our circumstances are.

Real friendship means genuinely caring about someone, but it's not a one way street. It also means they genuinely care about you. Don't get used by someone who is only interested in having an ear to complain into.
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

don't try me bro
— Seirre