z

Young Writers Society

Come here if u are on a sugar high, hyper, or bored,

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm
Nagem says...

I started this because my little brother told me to go on YWS because i was too hyper. I am only a little hyper. I blame yesterday's school lunch. There was something wrong with it. Mystery meat that makes people hyper. hrrmph.
Anyways, if you are hyper, bored, on a sugar high, whatever, come here and talk to other people. This isnt against the rules is it???????
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:40 am
theluckyflower says...

Yeah, I'm not hyper right now, but I have to tell a random fact about myself . . .

I just found this out yesterday: I can't drink just one or two or three gulps of Starbucks fraps and/or coffes . . . I don't know why . . .

I mean, it's not like an addiction or anything! It's just that if I drink the entire thing, I'll be fine . . . But if I drink just one or two or three gulps, I'm a hyper hyper hyper girl!

It's weird!

Yeah . . .

***__THELUCKYFLOWER__***

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:54 am
Nagem says...

Your right....that is odd. laugh. very interesting though
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs