z

Young Writers Society

how random are you!!!!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 pm
Nook says...

I'm guessing, "Baby you're a fiiireeework! Come on, let your coooulooours burst!".

Am I right?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Truthfully, I'm not sure. 'Cause I have no idea what it means. But if I made up another language, it would probably look like that.

94 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm
Nook says...

Yes!!

When you take lemons from a fruit basket, DON'T squirt them in your sister's face! Yeah!! >~<!!
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)

103 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm
wordsandwishes says...

lol XD

$%*(()@^%$"?>%^$^

94 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:53 pm
Nook says...

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na. Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na.
(Took a long time to type that out :) )

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm
KatKage says...

. . .Waffles. . .
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

94 Reviews

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 pm
Nook says...

Bachkoi Bachkoi, baby!!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 pm
KatKage says...

Kikazaru, Mizaru, Iwazaru
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 pm
View Likes
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

..Didn't I already totally own this thread? ^n^ I know I did. But if that randomness isn't enough, lemme get my crazy cap on... (Haha, just like thinking cap. Get it? No? Well, that's the point of randomness...)

I haven't been to school in a while. I went to this summer camp. It was called ISSOS. Like eye sauce (is it yummy?). Also like iSauce. Now that would be a weird iThingamabob. Thingamabob is such a long word. Long words are not good for randomness. Why is randomness such a long word? Why is my typing so bad? Touch typing sounds weird. A lot of things are weird. The word weird is weird. If you say a word too many times, it starts sounding weird. Weird is sounding weird to me now.

Did you know weird rhymes with beard? I once saw a weird man with a beard. Actually, I made that up. Lyka baws. Why do people say that? I think being cool is overrated. You don't have any real friends. Friends are strange people. Everyone here is strange. Where is here? Here is here. Here is there. Here is everywhere. Everywhere is not a good word for randomness either. In fact, randomness is not a good word for randomness. It's too long. Like a long thread.

I read this old poem that compared life to a thread, you know, the Greek thing with the Fates. But then the thread isn't long at all. Because life is short. That's what they all say. And in Greek mythology, it depends on a freaking pair of scissors held by some grandma up in the sky. Normally, grandmas are cool. Indian grandmas are either really cool/badass or Hitlers. Hitler was one bad ass. The bad ass hog in Jetpack Joyride is awesome.

Man, that game is awesome. It's my life (not really). I wish I had a jetpack. Getting to school would be so much more fun. And I could totes land on the roof with everyone going :O and I just remove my sunglasses and climb down. And do it Lyka Baws. Baws reminds me of Paws. Dogs have paws. So do cats. So do kittens. They're all really cute, but I'm allergic to cat fur. I had a severe reaction to it in second grade.

Now, second grade was pretty cool. We had this play in Spanish, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, and I was the mama bear. It was cool. Except I had to wear a skirt. Skirts are kinda like kilts. Kilts are really funny, especially when guys wear them. You know, my debate teacher (one of them) named Chris wore a kilt at every big occasion. It looked so funny. Chris was a funny person. (Don't tell him I said that.) But he was really cool. So was James. (You can tell them I said that.)

I say a lot of things. Well, I actually don't, but I think of a lot of random things. You know, life is a lot funnier when you have a dirty mind. I find myself trying not to laugh a lot of times. I just, how do people not realize what they just said can mean? People don't realize a lot of things. Like some people don't realize when they are being whiny and complaining and annoying. And some people are always whiny and annoying.

I'm lucky my brothers aren't like that. I wish my cousins weren't like that. My cousins are something I could rant about. But I don't want to. They're not that bad, really. Some of them rock. Some of them suck. Some of them are okay. The little kids are the best.

Little kids these days are often very bratty and annoying. Their mom doesn't even realize her precious Emma or Dave or whoever is such a little devil! Devils are cool, though. I like evil things better than good things. Sometimes. Maybe. I don't know. I can be very indecisive. Indecisive is also a bad word for randomness. I know I've said this before, but randomness is a bad word for randomness. I need to shut up now, before I while away the entire night in such foolish randomness. I think I'll go annoy my friends with my randomness now.

Oh, and by the way, all of that up there is proof of my superior randomness skills. (I had to put all those paragraph breaks in after I typed it.) Anyone in disagreement can come see me.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm
zohali93 says...

o.o talk about randdom....my toes are cold.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:29 pm
Ipod says...

my legs are cold xD ^^^

anyhoe... BIGBLOBBLOBMARTIANBLOBOFGOOPEATSYOURBRAINRIGHTFROMYOURHEADWITHOUTTOUCHINGYOUHAHAHAAHAIAMAMARTIANLOLOLOLHAHAHAYOURALLDOOMEDHAAHsorandomforgetingtoputinspacesmakesthisonelongwordlolololanyhoelolilovetomakerandomwordsihopebroookeeeeeeeeeegetsheresoonhurryupyoustupidwarmairitstoocoldrightnowiwishthecoldairwouldgoawayandthewarmairwasherelikeitssusposetobe.
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 am
wordsandwishes says...

NUMBERS!!!!!

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:19 am
Ipod says...

iloveicecreamiwishicouldeatitallthetimebutidgetsicksadlybutanywaysiliketoEATYOURBRAINSBECAUSEIAMACRAZYMARTIANANDIWANTTOUSEYOURSKINASMYNEWCARPETBUTHUMCARTMENTHAHAHA.
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 am
ToBeMe says...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Now I wan't Ice Cream... Dammit.
And a unicorn... and a lepricorn.
And a pet shark to eat people who I dont like...

You know, It just kind of occured to me...

1) It sharks could walk around on land a lot more people would go issing every year.

2) If I could fly it would be PRETTY DAMN AMAZING

3) I feel like eating jellybeans...
And clouds... mmm clouds....

What do you think clouds taste like?
I mean they look all swishy... kinda like cotton candy... but since, you know, you get rain out of them do you thikn they just taste like water?

Anyhow... What about the sun?
Isn't it BRIGHT???

Can you imagine what it would be like to walk on the sun?
Without being burnt to death, that is.
Everything would be so much brighter...
And maybe everyone could just float around on clouds all day....

With pet sharks and houses full of jellybeans and ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!

I'm just really bored. Do you ever get that?

You just get really bored so you just type down whatever comes to mind?

Even though you probably don't make any sense whatsoever...

Anyone with me?

Anyway I got to go and float on a cloud to antarctica so I can feed my pet penguin 'Dracula...'

Um... later.

:)

:D

:S

:8

>:D

>:)
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm
wordsandwishes says...

O_O 0_0 o_o

^.^

Guess what book these characters are from?

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits