Ask a question!

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:48 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Hmm... probably the torturous color known as "hot pink"

What's your favorite color?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:00 pm
SacredPen says...

Hot pink. jkjk it's purple mountains' majesty.

How many glasses of water do you drink a day?
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

114 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:25 pm
Necromancer14 says...

I dunno. Around 4-6.

How many doughnuts do you eat daily, on average?
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:59 pm
Hijinks says...

0.0167 (about one every two months)

How many books do you read per week?
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

114 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:51 pm
Necromancer14 says...

That depends on the week. My record I think is about 8 books in one week, and my daily record is 3 books in one day. (Not counting picture books when I was little.) On average, though, probably around 1 book a week. I'm not reading really any books at the moment.

Which do you prefer; vampire movies or clown movies? (Neither is not an option. If you don't like either, then the question is which you think would scare you the least if you had to watch one.)

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:27 pm
JoyDark says...

Vampire movies. Because Twilight is a vampire movie, and while that stuff is extremely cheesy, it's still fun to watch and comment on. "Oh, Bella, this is terrible! Two loves; how could anyone decide? Oh!" *puts dramatic hand to forehead*

I dunno if this has already been asked yet, but... if you could meet up with one person from YWS face-to-face, that you've never met face-to-face... who would it be?
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:13 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Oh! Um... I have no idea! There's so many excellent people here! For the sake of the question though I'll say @Gravitem.

If you could pick one genre to become super good at writing, what would it be?

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 pm
View Likes
mythh says...

I think it would be dramatic fantasy.

and for the question, @whatchamacallit What would your three wishes be if you got a genie?
Last edited by mythh on Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm
Necromancer14 says...

(@Gravitem you forgot to post a question)

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 pm
Hkumar says...

Since nobody else came to answer Gravitem's question I am stepping forward

My three wishes will be

1. First definitely the well being of my family.(things are not very good right now)
2. I want him to grant me very high level of intelligence that makes me stand apart from everyone, even the best scientists and developers of the world.
3.I will preserve my third wish for future. (I hope the genie let's me do that otherwise I will just wish to become a wizard like harry potter I know it sounds silly but yeah I am a potter fan

Question.
If given a chance would you like to go into the past to relive some amazing moments in any time in the history or would you prefer to go into the future? (any place and any timeline)
I only put my signature on big cheques.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

aaaaah sorry @Gravitem for some reason I didn't see this in my notifications
Spoiler! :
To answer your question Myth, my three wishes would be:
1. To be a super talented singer (artificial, I know, but one can dream)
2. To be more confident in my decisions and abilities
3. For all my friends and family to always be healthy

And to answer Hkumar's question:
I'd rather relive moments from history (as long as I get to come back to the present?) because I think lots can be learned from the past and, honestly, I don't think the future is going to be that great.

If you could be perfectly happy forever, but never meet the love of your life, OR, meet the love of your life, but be unhappy for the majority of the time, which would you choose?
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue May 12, 2020 9:14 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

I'd be perfectly happy forever without meeting the love of my life. I've never been one for settling down, and I've wanted to travel the globe for ages, so finding someone to love isn't one of my top priorities. Honestly, I'd be just fine living on my own, maybe adopting/fostering a child(ren). I don't know if that's the answer you really wanted, @whatchamacallit, but it's the best one I could give.

If you could complete all of your dreams but die young (like 35ish), OR, only complete a select few of your dreams, but live to 80, which would you choose?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed May 13, 2020 11:23 am
potter4life says...

for me,i would only complete some of my dreams because i wanna live a longggg life and if i cant complete them,i will just do my best in those that i can complete! :wink: :D :)

My qn.

Which came first ? The chicken or the egg?

because this has not been discovered yet
Last edited by potter4life on Wed May 13, 2020 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Reviews: 3
Wed May 13, 2020 11:25 am
legolas1122 says...

:D
potter4life wrote:There isnt really a Worst colour but in my opinion its brown because i just dont really like the colour :( :shock: :?

What came first ?The chicken or the egg hmmm :!: :wink: :| :pirate3:
:?:

114 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 pm
Necromancer14 says...

To answer the chicken and egg question, if you are a creationist like me, it would be the chicken. If you are an evolutionist, it would be neither, because it would start with a prokaryote.

What's your least favorite book series?

Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis