z

Young Writers Society

That akward moment when. . .

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 am
Skydreamer says...

That awkward moment when your teacher screams your name and tries to scare you and you actually get freaked out and then he laughs and said he was just joking. #FourthGrade
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 pm
KatKage says...

That awkward moment when you're helping take apart your old bed to put in a new one, and you find the detention slip you hid in there back in the 4th grade <u>
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

That awkward moment when your awkward moment somehow matches with someone elses it a certain but distant way. @KatKage
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 pm
umaima says...

TAMW you write a poem which is so embarassing that you wwant to smack your head in the nearby wall.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:55 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

TAMW the person who you wrote the poem about reads the poem.

lolololol
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

122 Reviews

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm
umaima says...

TAMW only two people can understand the joke
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 am
KatKage says...

Spoiler! :
That awkward moment when you haven't talked to your one of your best friends in about 1+1/2 weeks cause you wanted to wait till you finished this epic drawing that you want to show him, but you've been busy with work almost every day/each night for the past week you accidentally fell asleep before you could even start o3o'''

Then that awkward moment when he texts you today and you start texting back but then narrow your eyes and think to yourself 'But I still don't have any art to show him, and I want to be able to show him something' so you slowly backspace the entire text and get back to work on the drawing you were doing <u>''' (in hopes to show him later)

Then that awkward moment when you're sitting on your bed at 12:30am, realizing that you're probably not going to get the drawing done tonight/can't do it tomorrow cause you have to go to Church early (not that I'm complaining about that :3) and immediately afterwards have work until 4 (that part I'm complaining about e.e) so you decide to call him and explain, at 12:30am in the morning, exactly why you haven't called/texted him in the past week <u>'''

And then that awkward moment when you're talking to yourself, getting your story down so you don't sound like a dork going 'umm. . .' the entire message, and you realize your explanation is super ultra long/complicated/hard to follow/and hard to understand due to your own insane/nigh incomprehensible nature/behavior pattern <u>''''''''

AND THEN that awkward moment when you call, praying to God that it goes to voicemail + hearing it ring for a long time and thinking you're in the clear, when he suddenly picks up and you hear a very sleepy 'hello?', and you realize you woke him up in the middle of the freaking night to explain this complicated 'sorry' which could probably barely be understood even if he was wide awake <u>''''''''''''

AND FREAKING !¡!¡!¡!THEN!¡!¡!¡! that awkward moment when,

*give me a moment* . . .

instead of saying your sorry or giving a summed up version of the situation, you sit there wide eyed and unable to speak then wildly press the 'End Call' button like the freaking wind and throw your phone across the room, leaving him no explanation and unable to call back due to your extreme embarrassment <u>''''''''''''''''

Yeah. . . . things going on <u>'''''''' *Sorry!!! <u>'''''''''''''''''* (At least I sent him a text saying sorry for waking him up <u>''''' *will have to explain the situation when she gets home tomorrow <u>''''* (*Is a terrible person <u>'''''*))

This one is a bit long. . . you don't have to read it if you don't want to <u>''''' *Tis very awkward indeed <u>'''*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

TAMW you don't know what's so funny but you laugh anyways.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

122 Reviews

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 am
View Likes
umaima says...

TAMW you notice someone crushing at your best friend and they need your help XD

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm
Deadman says...

That awkward moment when you return from a long break and everything has changed!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

122 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

That awkward moment when you start choking while eating lasagna on your dining table and both of your protective friends hit your back so hard that your face lands straight into the plate... AND THEY BREAK OUT LAUGHING!

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm
View Likes
Deadman says...

That awkward moment when your telling an adult how it should be done.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

303 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

TAMW the adult proves you wrong.

122 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 pm
umaima says...

TAMW when I read 'TAMW' as The user below me... randomosity is really getting me...

303 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 pm
StoneHeart says...

What an awkward moment. Awkward to read for sure.

TAMW you're reading aloud to a group of people and you can't seem to say a word correctly . . . try as you do.

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale