z

Young Writers Society

Whatever Happened to my Sweet

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:56 pm
Lashea says...

It was a warm Autumn day, your walking home with your friends when you suddenly pass up this old CREEPY house. Your friend mark began to go into details about a kid who had went inside and was never seen or heard from again.” I hear if you go into that house it would be impossible for you to leave and you will be stuck there for eternity. Sometimes I even hear screams in the night... HELP! HELP! Some say it is that poor helpless kids cry for help.” You don’t believe a word he is saying, you think he is just trying to jerk your leg, so you just blow it off. “Well, if you don't believe me then spend the weekend there and prove me wrong.”says Mark. So you gladly accept the challenge. “I'll do it and when I prove you wrong I don’t wan to hear anymore about any of this madness.” By time you finally get home your so tired you throw you backpack on the floor and you fall into your bed. You lay there and your thinking about the house and what you've gotten yourself into. Then the clock rolls around to 7 o'clock, so you began to pack a bag, you start off by grabbing flashlights and pillows and sleeping bag and of food and other things you believe you may need. Your dog Buzz ends up following you out of the house, so you let him tag along. Before you head back over to the house you call your friend Mark to let him know your on you way over. You end up meeting Mark there he gives you a camera too record and have proof that you stayed there for the weekend. Mark say's goodbye and watches you approach the big rusty black gate to the house. Your slowly walking up the side walk looking at how worn down the house is. The wooden house looks like a cabin that’s been stripped of all it's value's. You want to know more about the house before you walk in, so you look around the perimeter. You notice grave yard or some type of burial ground. As you get closer to the graves you notice three graves are dug up, and emptied of all value. You decided that it would be best to stay away from the cemetery. From one side you see the roof starting to cave in and you notice the siding on the back of the house is missing. All the grass that once was is no more, The tree's don't blossom in the summer like they should. It smells of death here. You start to feel you legs wobble as you get closer and closer. You walk up the stairs and one of the steps breaks and you leg gets caught in it, your try to pull your leg from it but its not budging. Suddenly the whole staircase collapsed in. You pass out only too find yourself in a different room than before. You walk into the living room and look around to your surprise the house is really nice. If you don’t count all the spiderwebs and covered up old furniture, or shattered window's. The inside is much more appealing to your eyes then the outside. You turn to your left and you read on the wall in big letters “WELCOME, WE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU CARLY “. You try to run back for the front door when a young girl, about 5 years old approaches you. You try talking to her and you wonder why she is in this big empty house all alone, better yet where are her parents. You question her and the only response she gives you is ,HE'S COMING! GET OUT! HE'S COMING! You began to be frightened. You grab the girls hand and began to run looking for an exit. By time you reach the dining hall you notice you are not holding her hand anymore. You know you had a good grip on her and struggle to figure out where she could have gone. WHEN SUDDENLY, you hear a creek coming from upstairs, you pause as if your feet were glued to the floor. You then hear the window shatter and loose footprints approaching you. You sense the present of living death around and and you began to become cold. Next thing you know there's a hand placed on your shoulder you turn around and you see a boy. He was more beautiful than any person you have ever seen. He had golden colored hair and blue-green eyes like the ocean. He looked to be about the same age as you . You notice the house began to change like you were seeing the house from a different perspective. All the cobwebs and mold all over walls gone and all the plastic covered furniture open and beautiful. The squeaky stairs become firm and brand new. Next thing you remember you see yourself or a young women who resembles you dancing with the young man whom you just encountered. It seems to be some kind of ball or mascaraed, there's lots of people there dressed in royal purple and ruby red and golds and silver. You over here some guess talking about a murder of a young girl and you think back to the girl you had met when you first came up into the house. “OH NO! You hear yourself scream there planing to murder that young man now.” You black out and the vision is gone, your back in that old moldy house again and he was gone. You read in front of you on the floor “Find me, and let the truth be known, I wasn’t sick... I WAS MURDERED.” You try to put the pieces together why does he want me to help him and why must I find out. You think to yourself “I can't solve a murder all alone, by myself.” The girl whom you saw before reproaches you and says hi my names Alisa, you were to shocked to reply for all you know she didn't talk so you had no response to say back to her. Then you bend down and ask her what happened, she leads you too a bed room upstairs and shows you a hidden camera. You search for a VCR to play the tap. When you don’t find on you give up. Next thing you knew you were in yet another flash back you see the young girl laying in bed sick and you see a man come in with a bottle of milk and gives it to her, but what she didn’t realize she wasn’t drinking milk...
*Soul Meets Soul On Lovers Lips*

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind