z

Young Writers Society

Around The Town

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:28 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

The heated feeling in my stomach returns and I wrap my arms and legs around him. I let things go on for about five minutes and then I pull away, not wanted things to get too heated too fast. "Okay, you have had your five minutes." I smirk.

"Don't act like you did not enjoy it." He says, still above me.

"I did." I say. I kiss him softly and slip out of his arms.

He follows behind he and we go into the kitchen. He picks me up and sets me on the counter. I laugh and roll my eyes. As he cooks and I do little things to help him, an idea pops into my head.

"Jordin, we have to tell your fans." I smile.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

Tell the fans? Tell them, how will they take it, I don't want her to end up getting hate mail... That always happens, I see it all the time.

"I-I... Okay." I nod, "But, urm, lets eat first." I put the plates down on the table and start eating.

"You okay... You're really quiet." she puts her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just eating." I whisper.

"Well, you've been finished for a little while now..." she giggles.

"Oh," I laugh awkwardly.

"Com on, lets go tell them!" she squeals. I stand up slowly and follow her to my room. I set up the cam and my computer. Meg sits down on the seat as I stand over her.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

He looks so worried and I have no idea why. "Hey if you do not want them to know we are together that is fine." I say. My head starts to jump to conclusions and I sigh.

"No, baby, it is not because of you. Don't you dare think that." He says, kissing my cheek.

I smile and kiss him in return. "Then what is bothering you?" I ask, setting my hand on his shoulder.

"I do not want you to get hate. It happens to a lot of people and I do not want it to happen to you." He says.

I smile. "Your cute." I say. "Jordin, I do not care if I get hate. I mean not everyone is going to like me anyway. I am just happy to be with you." I say. "So screw them if they do not like me."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:41 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I lean down to kiss her, Meg switches on the cam, still kissing me, "Cheeky!" I whisper.

Meg blushes and pokes out her tongue, "So, do you have anything to say for yourself, mister?" she giggled.

"I do. Everyone, Meg is now my girlfriend and I hope you'll all love her as much as I do." I smile, "So, sand in question and dares... Because next video of going to be 'Meg and Jordin Dares!' So, go, go, go!" I smile.

Immediately my phone and laptop starts buzzing with and filling up with questions from all my pages.

"Woah," Meg giggles, "That was fast."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 am
TaylorLove says...

I look at his phone and my eyes go wide. "These are horrible." I tell him, laughing.

"You have to do them." He says, kissing my cheek.

I grunt and smile. "Only for you." I say.

"Awe how sweet." he say, poking out his lip.

I roll my eyes and stand up. He wraps me in his arms and I lay my head on his chest. I hear a knock at the door and run to it. Jordin laughs and follows behind. I open the door and see no one there. I find a box sitting there.

Picking it up, I read the top. "Sorry, I will not be here for your real birthday, but I hope you like the gift. Love your brother, Nick." I smile.

"I still cannot believe your birthday is tomorrow." Jordin says.

"I know, I am getting old." I laugh.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:45 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

"That's nice that he got you a gift." I coo, "Lucky.. Gonna see what it is? Or wait?" I asked and we went back to my room and sat on my bed.

"Hmm, I dunno... I should really wait... But."

"But?" I smirk.

"No. I'll wait." she nods and puts the gift down beside her on the bed. She looks at it a bit longer before turning back to me. I smirk and rub my hands together.

"THis is killing you isn't it?" I laugh.

"No it isn't.. I won't open it until tomorrow." She sits up straighter.

"I bet you can't"

"I bet I can," she pokes out her tongue.

"Deal!" I laugh and put out my hand for her to take. Meg takes it smiling slyly.

"Deal."

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

"Let's make this interesting." Jordin says, raising his eye brows. I nod and he smirks. "The loser has to do whatever the winner say."

"Fine." I say.

I am bad at this. I cannot stand not knowing things. I get up and take the present in my hands. "Where are you going?" He asks laughing.

"I am putting it up, that's all." I say.

"Okay, hurry back." He laughs.

I smile and walk into my room. I out it in the closet and walk out. My phone starts to buzz and I freak because it is my brother. "Hey loser." I say.

"Did you get the gift?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you." I say.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I have not opened it." I tell him and he starts laughing.

"That will not last long, you will love it." He lost signal and the call dropped. I grunt and look at the gift. Maybe if I open it Jordin will not find out. I grab it and open the top and find a beautiful bracelet with both of our birthstones.

Arms lock around me and I jump. "You lose." he laughs.

I grunt. "What are you going to make me do?" I ask, turning around to accept punishment.

"Oh it will be good." He says.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his neck playfully. I go up his neck to his lips. "You would not make me do anything bad, would you?" I whisper.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

I shuddered as she whispered to me.

"Of course not," I smirk, "What did you get?" I take the package from her and look at it close, "Oh, wow, its beautiful." I gasp.

"It is so pretty. I'm so lucky to have a brother," she beams.

"You're gonna be so old tomorrow," I laugh and tickle her side.

"Jor, no. I don't want tickles!" she laughs and can't stop

***Sorry it sucks**

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I drop to the floor and curl up in a ball only to hear Jordin laugh. "You are so mean." I tell him, pouting.

He pulls me up of the ground and pulls me to him. "No I am not." he says. "You cannot be mad at me, remember?" He whispers.

I smile and lay my head on his chest. "It is not even worth the effort." I tell him.

I wrap my arms around his chest and he kisses the top of my head.

"Let's go do something. We have only been to the fair." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:57 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

"Where did you want to go?" I question, looking down at her. She thinks for a moment, just looking right into my eyes. I couldn't tear my gaze away from her, they were so beautiful and mixed with colour.

"I want some icecream." she says, her eyes getting brighter.

"I have icecream in the freezer." I laughed.

Meg pouts, "That's not fun!"

"Okay, okay. Lets go out to the icecream shop down the rode?"

"Yes!" she nods.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

We decide to walk there because it was not very far. When we arrive we walk in and it just smells sweet. We walk up to the counter and I get strawberry ice cream. Jordin gets chocolate and he pays before I can.

We walk out onto the beach and sit down. I lick my ice cream and smile. "So good."

"Mine is pretty good too." He comments.

"See it was better coming here." I laugh.

"Okay, okay." He says. " I am so excited to do these dares."

" I am a little scared, but so excited." I say.

"You will be fine." He says.

I smile and nod. I hold my ice cream out to him to taste. He nods, but instead of feeding him, I crush it on his nose. " Yay!" I laugh.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

"Hay!!" I laugh, and wipe the icecream off, the sticky pink ice is slowly melting as I smear it across her face. Meg's eyes widen as she gasps.

"Jordin!" she pouts and smudges it off. "That was so mean!"

"Oh, and you doing it was okay?" I wipe my hand on my shirt.

"I-I... Well.." she blushes, "You're so mean!"

"I am, I know." I wink and lick my finger as the cream drips from my icecream.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:20 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I laugh and kiss his cheek. "I am just kidding." I say.

"I know you are." He laughs.

"You are anything but mean." I tell him.

He does not say anything, he just smiles and winks at me. I look out at the ocean and see the beautiful sun floating on the watch, casting out a beautiful orange glow.

"Wow." I say.

I lay my head on Jordin's shoulder and smile. "I honestly have no idea what I would be doing if I was not here with you." I say to him, still looking out at the water.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

"Buging your brother?" I laughed.

"Oh, shush you!" she giggles, still looking out at the ocean. I turn my gaze to the water and sigh.

"I'm glad you're here with me." I rubbed her back gently and kiss the top of her head.

Meg looks up at me, blushing, "I'm glad I am too."

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:52 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

My blush does not go away. I just cannot help it. He pulls me over his legs so I am in font of him in then he pulls me back to him, wrapping his arms around my stomach. We both look out at the ocean and I sigh. "This is so amazing." I say.

"It really is." He smiles. I turn my head to look back at him and kiss his cheek. He turns and kisses my lips and my cheeks turn a brighter shade of red.

When I pull away I bite my lip and smile at him.

"What?" He asks laughing.

"Nothing, it is silly." He says.

"Please tell me." He says, wrapping his arms tighter around him.

I sigh and look down my face growing warmer and warmer. "Ever time you kiss me, I melt." I whisper.
-Winnie the Pooh

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper