z

Young Writers Society

Around The Town

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Me... shy?" I laugh. "That word does not describe me." I somehow manage to beat him to the door and answer it. "Hi." I say.

The guy hands me the food and I hand him my money. After he leaves, I shut the door and turn around to see a frowning Jordin. "Why did you do that?" He asks.

"I wanted to, so I did." I laugh and head to the kitchen and take everything out and give him his food. We take our food into the living room and sit on the floor. "Chinese food might be my favorite."

"It is pretty good." He tells me. Because he is right handed and I am left, we keep elbowing each other. It turns into an elbow war and I laugh like crazy. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh as I eat.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up. How could you not give me another chance. That really says a lot about you. Another text from Nick. This one was kind of rude though. I try to shake it off and lay back down on Jordin's shoulder.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I saw the message that Meg received, I didn't mean to see it, I was just looking in that direction. But, she didn't text back, she just sighed and rested her head on my shoulder, "You full?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was so good." She giggled and rubbed her flat stomach, "I think I'm going to have a food baby!"

I erupted in laughter. "oh my gosh. I shake my head, "you're fine!" Meg rolls her eyes at me. I smirk back at her.

"Let's go do a video. I need some fun."

**im sorry its crappy. I've just lost my mind :-;*******
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:25 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

"Oh, am I not enough fun for you?" I ask.

"No." He teases and helps me up off the ground. He puts and extra chair or me and I sit there and he adjusts the camera. He gives me his phone and told me that I had to read the questions.

He starts the video and I smile. "Hey, guys! We are back to answer to answer your questions. Meg is going to read all the questions you guys sent in."

"And there is a lot." I say. "First question, why did you guys decide to become roommates?" I read.

"Well, we hit it off and we just did." Jordin says.

I nod. "That's right." I say. "Meg, what is your favorite color?" I tilt my head, pretending to think. "Peach." I say.

Jordin takes the phone and reads one. "Meg, what is your favorite thing about Jordin?" He reads.

"That is so not a question!" I say.

"Nope, but you must answer it." He says.

I laugh and roll my eyes. "I like that I have someone to be crazy with and I can be myself with him." I say.

"Awe." He says. I roll my eyes and take the phone.

"No more questions for you." I say. I read the next on with out thinking. "Jordin, do you have feelings for Meg?" I read and when I do, I blush. The words did not even process until they left my lips.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:01 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I laugh, "Do I have feelings for Meg? Of course I do. She's great, we're amazing friends." I smile and look at Meg, I can't really tell what emotions were swelling around. I do like her, a lot. But, I can't just say it like that. "Urm.. Next question..." I mumble.

"Why did you let her move in with you?" Meg read out loud.

"Because she is so fun to be with. And I missed her so much. I felt like just talking to her over the phone or web wasn't enough, I wanted her here with me." I smile, "And she'll never leave."

"Aww," Meg giggled.

:Next question!"
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

To be honest, I was a little upset that he does not like me as more than a friend. No, I am really upset. I sigh and fake a smile. "Meg, will you marry me?" I say. I look into the camera and frown. "Um, I expect a proper proposal. That is not going to cut it."

Jordin wraps his arms around me and sighs. "You cannot have her. I do not approve of this." He says.

I giggle and roll me eyes. "It is okay, Jordin. Internet relationships do not work out to well."

"True, I have nothing to worry about?" He says.

I read the next question. "Does Jordin ever make you mad?" I ask. I look at him and then the camera. "All the time."

"I am a troublemaker." He laughs.

"No, he does not make me mad. Jordin is too wonderful for that."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I flip my hair, "I'm just too wonderful." Meg bats her eyes at me. I laugh and squeeze my arm around her shoulders.

"I'd never get mad at him," she repeats.

"I could never get mad at you either." I pout.

"Okay. Next question!" she giggled, Meg looked through some more questions, reading them softly. She stopped at one.

"Read it Meg." I smirk. Meg shakes her head.

"No." She whispers, "I don't want to..."

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I bite my tip and take a deep breath. "Sorry guys, I have to get going. See you soon, bye!" I say. I walk out of the room and run to the beach and sit in the sand.

Jordin catches up with me and sits next to me. "Why did you leave?" He asks.

"I did not want to look like a fool." I whisper.

"Why would you look like a fool?" He asks.

I look at the sand and sigh. "It asked if I had feelings for you." I say. "I did not want to answer because I do, but more than just a friend. I did not want to look like a fool, but I do right now." He does not say anything for a moment. "Sorry." I say getting up. I begin to get up and walk down the beach.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I should give her space.. Yeah, she'd want that. I ran my fingers through my hair and watched her as she walked away.

I decided to grab out my phone and read some of the questions we had gotten.
I read the first one out loud, "Why won't you guys date already... What?" I shake my head and keep scrolling, "These people want us to date... My fans want me to date the girl of my dreams?" I whispered in awe, "Omg, you guys should kiss." I read out another. I flicked through the others, "Why did you chose her over me," I laughed, some of the girls are a little crazy.

I stood up and noticed Meg wasn't anywhere in sight, "Meg?" I called, but no one answered. I waited a bit longer before making my way back home.

I switched my camera back on, "Wow guys... No wonder Megs had a bit of a freak out... She can get a bit shy, and well, these questions, kinda shook her up a bit. But, thanks heaps and keep sending them in... Ohh, a new on- well, a lot of new one." I laugh.

"So are you's going out now? Well, Em88, I'm not too sure. We're really close friends,,, and well, I don't want to ruin that, and let my feels get in the way. And yes, I do love her... But you see, well, there's this other guy... there always is," I laugh, "And well, they really liked each other, and I think they're having a hard time forgetting about that. Gotta go guys. Love you all."

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:05 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

This really sucked was the only thing I can think. After about an hour of walking around on the beach, I decide to go back to the house. It was getting late too and I did not want to get lost. As I was about to walk into the house, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I twirl around and see Nick. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came here to take you back." He says, taking hold my arm.

I try to rip it out of his grasp. "Please stop. Let go of me." I say.

"No, you have to take me back." He yells.

"No, I do not want you in my life. Stop!" I yell. His hands were digging into my skin. I try to open the door, but the door was locked.

He kisses me and I slap him across the face. "You bitch." Then he slaps me back. I hold my face and a tear slips down my face.

I bang on the door, hoping Jordin would come soon. "Help me." I yell. "Jordin." Nick was hurting me and I could not get away. "Jordin." I scream.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I switch off the camera, everything is silent, until I hear Meg screaming for me. I look around the house, she's no where in here. "Meg," I call back.

I run to the front door, Meg was thumping her fist and calling my name. I quickly open it to see Nick with his arms around her. Meg looks up at my with red eyes full of tears, "Jor!" she squeals.

"Hey hey, mate." I step outside, "Let the lady go," I hiss.

"No. She loves me!" he screams.

"I don't!" Meg cries, "I don't."

"You heard her... Now give Meg back to me. She needs to rest." I put my hand on her arm, but he roughly pulls her back, "Nick," I warn. Meg erupts with more tears, they flow down her face as she hiccups.

"Please, let me go," she cries.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

"No, you need to be with me." He screams.

"No, I do not." I say. "I have been trying to avoid you for a months." I say. I hold onto Jordin and bite my lip. I guess the neighbors heard to commotion and called the cops, because they are here now.

Jordin does not leave my side as the cops talk to me. "There does not need to be any trouble, just get him away from me." I say. The cops leave and Jordin and I walk back inside. he leads me over to the couch and sits me down.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

I nod, but then shake my head. "He has been stalking me and I thought I lost him." I say. I have tried blocking his number but I always get texts. I just hope this is the end of it." I say. I look at my bruises that are forming on my arm and tears begin to fall.

Jordin lays me down in his lap and I twine my hands with his. I curl up to him and slowly fall asleep.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

As Meg falls asleep with her hands wrapped around mine, I hold her hand tight as tears flow down my cheek. I should have been there with her. THis wouldn't have happen.

I gently rub my fingers over her thumb, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm supposed to be with you all the time. I won't be like that anymore... I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I feel... I'm just real scared."

I sigh and close my eyes, falling asleep.

"Jor. Hey, wake up." I hear Meg calling, "Jordin." she waves her hand in front of my face, "Wakey wakey. It's morning." I slowly open my eyes.

"Goodmorning," I yawn, and pull her to my chest, "Five more minutes," I slowly stroke her hair.

"Jor, we're on the couch, and I'm hungry." she groans.

"Shhh, sleep." I mumble.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:40 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I sigh and give in. When he pulled me to his chest, I was getting up, so I am on his lap now. I wrap my arms around his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. I nestle my face in his chest and slowly doze back off.

"Meg, wake up." He whispers.

"No." I whine.

"You did not want to sleep earlier." He laughs.

"That was earlier, now I am comfortable." I say.

"I will cook you breakfast." He says, trying to bribe me.

"No, I shall not be moved." I say, grabbing on to him, tighter.

"Okay." He says. He gets up and walks to the kitchen. I wrap my legs around him and hold on tightly.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I placed Meg on the kitchen bench, "Let go, Hon." I laughed. "I gotta cook." I pull away from her and grab out some eggs and milk. I pulled out a frying pan and some bread.

I poured milk into a bowl then cracked the eggs in. I handed Meg a whisk, "Please?" Meg nodded and took it off me.

I poured some oil into the pan that I had already heated up, "I'm done!" she beamed, I pulled the bowl towards me and took the bred. Meg dipped some bread into the bowl and I put them into the pan. The bread fizzled as it hit the pan.

"Smells really good." she smiled.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

After we are done cooking, we head over to the table and begin to eat. "Oh my gosh, this is so good."

"Thanks." Jordin says proudly.

I smile and finish my plate quickly and take it to the dishwasher. While Jordin is still eating, I go and hop in the shower. When I get out, I dry my hair and get dressed, I put a pair of shorts on and a light jacket.

I walk back out to see Jordin watching TV. I lay down on the other end of the couch. "Why are you so far away?" He asks. He takes my hands and pulls me onto him.

I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. "Can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Of course." he says.

"I heard what you said last night. I was not fully asleep yet. Why are you scared of me?" I ask
-Winnie the Pooh

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet