z

Young Writers Society

Around The Town

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:26 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Your character is in California. Will they meet a star, become a star, marry a star, or just live life? Interact with others and just have fun. There is a main apartment building that is right by the town square. There is the beach, shopping, places to eat.

Rules

Regular rules

No sex please

have fun
Last edited by TaylorLove on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

My brother dropped my off at my flat that I shared with Jorden. We had become great friends after killing ghost together. I have not seen him in three weeks because I went back home to see my brother. Riding the elevator up to the flat, I sigh. It was good to get away but I missed Jorden. We spent a whole year together so it was weird not seeing him everyday.

I get off the elevator and walk to the flat and unlock the door as soundless as I can. I lay may stuff down there, planning on getting it later. I walk into him room and here him talking to the camera. He much be doing a live stream again. I tip toe in and sneak up behind him. The comments explode with people telling him to turn around, but before he can I tackle him to the ground in a hug. "Hey." I say.

"Welcome home." He laughs. I get out and help him up.

I sit where he was sitting and look into the camera. "This livesteam is officially taken over." I laugh.

"I told you she was mean." He laughs.

"Yep, as evil as it gets." I roll my eyes and smile at him.

Spoiler! :
Hope it was okay @winterbites
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:07 am
winterbites says...

Spoiler! :
Its greA\at

Jordin

I quickly turn on my computer after hearing Meg pull up out the front. I switch my camera on wanting to video Meg as she came in. I love documenting things ever since the hunted house, It just became a great hobby.

I head a soft knock at the door. "Meg! She's finally here. This is gonna be my new roomie!" I say beaming into the camera, "One sec, here she comes."

"Hey!" she squeals and jumps me, we both fall onto the ground laughing.

"Welcome home." I laugh as Meg helps me up.

Meg walks over and sits in the computer chair and looks into the camera, "This livesteam is officially taken over." she giggles.

"I told you she was mean." I laugh and move behind her

"Yep, as evil as it gets."she rolls her eyes and tips her head up, to see me.

"I really missed you.." I whisper. Meg's cheeks colour a bit as she smiles, "Its nice for you to finally get here." I smile down at her and switch the cam off.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I can feel my face growing warmer. "I missed you too." I say. "I was weird not seeing you." I explain.

"Yes, it was strange." He says, smiling. He turns off the camera and I stand up. I give him a real hug without knocking him to the ground. "Want to see your room?" He asks.

I look up at him and smile. "Of course." I say. He laughs and pulls me into the room right beside him. I smile and look out of the window and see the beach. "Oh, nice. Why did you not take this room?" I ask, seeing it was a tab bigger and the view was great.

"The city at night is great and that is the view from my room. Plus you are a female so I thought you would need the bigger closet."

I laugh and push him playfully. "I am not like all girls." I say.

He laughs with me and nods. "I know, but you still have a lot of clothes." He says.

I nod. "Very true." I smile and get on the bed and start jumping. "You do not know what you got yourself into when you left me share this flat with you." I say, jumping.

"I do not think the people under us did either." He laughs, watching me.
Last edited by TaylorLove on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:07 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

I bite my lip and watch as she jumps up and down on her new bed. Her hair was bouncing up and down, making me chuckle a little.

"Meg!" I laugh as she tries to pull me up, "No."

"C'on'. Don't be a poop!" she squeals. I shake my head and let her help me up. "Yay!" she keeps hold of my hand as we jump up and down. I jump up and throw my self at the bed, making us fall down, laughing.

"This is gonna be fun." I say as I catch my breath, "We're gonna do a webcam tomorrow, my fan are waiting to meet you."

"I can't wait to meet them too." she beams up at the roof. I roll onto my side and look at her. I wounder if she is still into that guy she like at the house...? Who cares, shes here now, with me.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

"What if they hate me? I mean there is not telling what you said about me. You can have told them that I was an evil witch or you could have talked me up and I will have to live up to that. I just lose either way." I say.

"Meg, they are going to love you. I do not think they could hate you." He laughs.

I sigh and face him. "Oh, hush." I laugh. "You stay here and I am going to unpack." I say.

"I can help you." He insists.

"No, I will do it. Your job is making sure I am not bored. Because when I am bored, I sing. No one wants to hear that." I say, sternly.

He just laughs and makes himself comfortable. "I can do that." He says.

I go get my bags and bring them into the walk in closet. I begin to sort things as Jordin talks to me about really random stuff, making me giggle like crazy. My phone starts to buzz and I pick it up. Another text from Nick.

Please talk to me. I want to work this out. The text reads. I delete it so fast. After the whole haunted house thing, he just wanted to end the relationship. Did not even try to make it work, so I just went away. He did not mean that much to me anyway. I keep unpacking as Jordin goes back to making me laugh.

It does not take me that long so I rush over to the bed and grab Jordin's hands. "Can we place go to the beach?" I beg. "I have not been in so long and I do not want to go alone. I just want to feel the sand and the breeze."

He just laughs at me and stands up. "Go get changed and we will go." He says.

"Hurry." I scream, smiling.

I run into the closet and change into a bikini and throw a shirt on. We come out at the same time and run outside to the beach laughing. I twirl around in the sand. "Oh it is so beautiful out here." I tell him.

"Yep, it is." He laughs, watching me. He starts running towards me and I squeal and dart down the beach. He catches up to me and picks me up and brings me to the water. When he tried to drop me, I cling to him to tight so I can't fall. He loses his balances and we both get soaked. I laugh and splash him.

"I am so glad we are living together. I hope you do not get sick of my too quickly." I smile.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

Meg squeals as she splashes me, "I am so glad we are living together. I hope you do not get sick of my too quickly." she giggles.

"Get sick of you? Of you? The Meg! Why would I get sick of you." I wink. Meg rolls her eyes and pushes mt shoulder, "But, I'm so glad you got to move in with me. Lets just hope you don't get sick of my snoring."

"Eww! You snore!!" she made a face. I splashed her back. We both laughed as she jumped onto my waist, "I'm getting cold.." she mumbled.

"Already?" I laugh, "We haven't been in here long..." I rubbed her back, "Oh, you are cold." I ran my hands over her goosebump arms.

"Maybe if we just swim around?" she suggested.

"Well... You might have to leg go of me." I laugh.

"Oh... Ha ha ha..." she awkwardly laughs and unwraps her legs, "Sorry.."

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

Why was I so upset that I had to get down? I unwrapped my legs, feeling a little weird now. I dive into the water and try to hide my blush. It feels a lot better now that I am in the water because I am not freezing now and I am away from all the weirdness.

I feel something grab my leg. I turn around to see a smiling Jordin. I grin and I stay on my back, watching him. I notice how far out we are when I try to stand up, but cannot reach the bottom. I begin to kick my legs to stay up but a wave comes and knocks me over. I laugh a little and try to swim back to Jordin.

"I will save you!" He yells over. I laugh and roll my eyes.

He comes over and picks me up bridal style. "Oh, my hero." I say, this all happening before.

"Wait, can you say that again? I did not hear you." He laughs.

I look at him playfully and slowly bring my lips close to his ear. When I do, I scream. "YOU ARE MY HERO." He jumps and I smile. Not what he was expecting. I smile innocently at me. "Did I scare you?" I ask in a sweet voice as I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest. I am pretty much making it impossible from him to be mad at me.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

Meg screamed in my ear, then decided to be all cute and snuggle up to my chest and pout her lip.

"In fact, you did scare me." I say, keeping a straight face.

"I'm sowwy, Jordy." she says in a baby voice, "Could you ever forgive me?"

"Hmm, Meg, I don't know if I can." I shrug. Meg lifts her head off my chest and looks at me with narrowed eyes. Before she could I quickly dunked her under the water and lifted her back up with a grin on my face. "Oops." I smirk.

"Jordin! You're so mean!" she pouts at me.

"I know." I smile and swim away.

**Sorry its real lame.. Ive been siccck ;-; **

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:39 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I laugh and swim in his direction I see him dive under the water and I look around for when he comes up. I don't see him come up for air and I start to get a little worried. "Jordin." I call. "Jordin." I call his name so many times but I do not see him any where. Panic takes over just a tad and I am about to dive under the water, but hands grasp around my waist. I turn and find Jordin there, laughing. "You jerk." I say hugging him.

"What did I do?" He asks all innocently.

"I thought you died." I tell him. "Don't you dare do that again."

"Awe, you care about me." He pouts.

I roll my eyes and smile a little. "Of course I do. I would not come and live with you if I hated you." I say. My chills start to take over again and I go back on the shore. I grab my towel and wrap up in it. I sit on the ground and watch as Jordin comes out of the water to join me.

Spoiler! :
It is fine! You were missed.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:52 am
winterbites says...

I laugh as I wade my way through the water back to the shore. I plop down next to Meg who is almost dried off. She smiles at me, I smile back and wrap my arms around her, "Jordin!" she squeals. I laugh.

"I'm always getting into trouble, aren't I." I pout.

"Well. You bring it on yourself." she giggles, "Now I'm cold again." she shivers and the wind blows her hair.

"Come on,lets go back up. And get you warm." I say. Meg nods as we both stand up and make our way back to the house.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:16 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I smile and we go back to our flat. He shows me how the shower works and goes to take one in his room. I close the door to my bed room and take a hot shower. I wash my hair and body. I hope out and dry myself off. I walk out and up on some pajama pants on and a tank top. I pull my hair up into a but and walk out of the room.

I see Jordin sitting on the couch. "Better?" He asks.

"A little." I say. I grab a blanket that was sitting on a chair and wrap it around me. "Now it is all better."

"Good." He laughs.

"Oh, no." I say. "Don't you start being sweet now. I am still mad at you." I tease.

"How can you be mad at me?" He ask, looking mortified that I am mad. I can tell he is joking though.

"I thought you died, Jordin! Then, you made me cold." I say. I plop down next to him and sigh. "You are a mess and I cannot be mad at you. Curse your charm." I laugh.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I chuckle at her and shake my head, "You gonna share that blanket with me?" I ask.

"Probably not." Meg says, stilling looking at the movie I put on, "I had it first."

"But, I brought it..." I pout,"Please, Megs. C'mon." I tickle her side. Meg flinches and starts giggling like crazy.

"Jor- Stop!" she laughs, "Ahhhh," she squeezes her eyes shut, "Here, here." she pushes the blanket on to me too.

"Aww, that's so kind of you." I say.

"Shh, I'm trying to watch the movie." she put her finger to my lips, "Shh." she repeats. I nod and look back to the tv too.

The movies finish and it almost dark outside, Meg fell asleep on my lap half way through the movie. SO, my arm is kinda dead now.

"Meg.." I whisper, moving her hair off her face, "Hey. Sleepy head." I smileas she wakes up.

"I'm hungry," she groans and streaches a bit.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:39 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I sit up for a moment, but then just lay back down in his lap. He laughs and moves more of the hair out of my face. "What do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Chinese food." I say, smiling.

"Now, you know that I have to get up to order it, right?" He asks.

I nod. "I am not stupid." I say. "I am just comfortable."

"I will not leave, I swear." He says, dramatically.

"Oh, I do not know if I could live if you left." I reply going with it. I sit up and he moves. I follow him into the kitchen and he calls some number and orders. I tell him what I want and he repeats it into the phone.

"It will be here soon." He tells me.

"Yay! FOOD!" I scream.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:03 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

"Good thing I didn't buy lollies... You're hypo enough." I laugh and shake my head. I drum my fingers on the bench, "So..."

"I want lollies..." Meg crosses her arms.

"Well... Ya just gonna have to stick with Chinese food tonight," I smile, "Lets go set up my webcam?" I say dragging her to my room. Meg sits herself in my chair as I fiddle with the cam. The green light comes on. Meg and I appear on my laptop screen. Meg giggles and fixes her hair before I start the video.
"Hey, y'all, I wave... Welcome to the out most famous Meg!" I laugh, "Anyways, I've introduced her too much. You beautiful people need to send us in questions for our next video! Oh, I think the Chinese food is here! Byeee guys!." I wave.

"Cya." Meg smiles. I turn the camera off and start uploading it.

"Your not cam shy are you?" I ask as we walk back out. Meg sits at the table and I go pay for the food.

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson