z

Young Writers Society

Around The Town

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:17 am
winterbites says...

***Hey, I am so sorry, I've been so busy, and now I'm back at school and bleh**

"Everytime I touch you, I feel like I'm on fire. Meg, you make me feel... Alive." Whisper in her ear, and turn her to face me. I kiss her lips, Meg wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her chest. I snake my arms around her waist, my hands roams down to her waist, I pull her legs over my hips, as she runs her hands through my wet hair.

"Jorden," she whispers, as I kiss along her jaw, "You make me feel alive too."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

We went back to the house because it was getting very dark. "I will be out in a minute." I tell him. He nods and kisses me. I walk into my room and close the door. I hop in the shower to get all the sand off and get out. I put on pajamas and head back out into my room where I find Jordin grinning widely at me. I smile and walk over to him.
"What are you doing in here, mister?" I ask, getting on top of him.

"What's wrong with spending time with you?" He asks.

"Nothing at all." I say. He pushes me off of him and I laugh. He roles over on his side and pulls me into him. "You're the best." I say.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am
winterbites says...

"You're absolutely perfect." I mumbled into her ear as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I smiled and stroked her hair and hummed to myself. She was great, but, I don't know where we are going with this relationship. We've been dating for a little while now. And well, she is amazing at everything, I love it, and I love her.

"Jor," she mumbled in her sleep, "I want to be here forever, with you." she snuggled back up to my side.

"I want you to all ways be here with me too sweety." I smile and kissed the top of her head.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I wake up the next morning and smile when I see Jordin asleep next to me. I just love him so much. I slip out of his arms so he can sleep little longer. I wake up and go get some fruit out of the fridge. I sit back on the couch and get on my computer.

I turn it on and as soon as I do, I get a call from my brother on Skype. "Hey." I say.

"Happy Birthday." He says.

I laugh and smile. "Thank you. I love your gift."

We chit chat for a while and I talked to his wife, Eleanor, and his two year old daughter, Sammie. They had to go, but I loved talking to them. "Bye guys."

"Bye honey, I love you sis. Have a good birthday." He says.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 am
winterbites says...

Jorden

"Meg?" I whisper waking up, she wasn't there. She must have gone downstairs, she better not have made breakfast, that's my job today. I slip on some pants as I stand up.
I slowly open the draws beside where I sleep, and grab out her present, a small silver ring, big enough for her finger, and only hers.

I make my way downstairs, she is saying goodbye to her brother. She looks around to me and smiles.

"Happy birthday!" I yell, and walk to her, bending down to kiss her forehead. The ring box was in my back pocket safe. For the right moment.

"I made breakfast." she smiles.

"Meg! That was my job." I pout.

"I can't help myself!" she giggles.

"First, your gift!" I smile, I kept her other gift under the couch, it was a matching necklace, to her ring. I picked it up and opened it for her, she gasped, her eyes wide.

"It's beautiful!" she hugged me. "Can you put it on me?" I nodded and hooked it around her neck. Is now the time?

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda