z

Young Writers Society

Dark rose high

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 pm
Neonrose says...

Character profile:

Name: Julie summers

Looks( add pic if you like) : brown hair with purple streaks , blue eyes , tall and pale

Supernatural or human : supernatural

If supernatural what: vampire

Crush: none
Never underestimate what you don't know and that's me

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 am
umaima says...

??? I want to know about the SB. I think you should explain us the plot or something...
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:18 am
ToBeMe says...

Spoiler! :
I'm not sure what this is exactly. Or what the storyline is... but Hey I'm bored and this doesn't sound too bad (seeing as I know nothing about it) so maybe we can make it up as we go. Anyone? :D

Name: Carrie

Looks: She has curly black hair, dull grey eyes, deathly pale skin that almost has a hint of grey behind it and a whole ton of scars from where she has had to have her limbs re-attached. She likes wearing bright colours... to make her stand out more.

Supernatural or human: Supernatural

If supernatural what: Zombie

Crush: No one at the moment.

CARRIE

I look at the crumpled brochure in my hand.

Dark Rose High.

Hmm...

Dark Rose High

'The only boarding school in the country to offer addmitance to BOTH ordianary humans AND creatures of the "supernatural" alike.'

Read: An oppurtunity for my beloved family to ger rid of me for good. So they can go back to mouring for their poor little dead daughter and sister without me there to remind them that I'm not just dead- but I'm also a zombie! And not really myself anymore AT ALL.

I scrunch up the brochure in the palm of my hand so hard that when I'm open it, It's flies out in pieces and falls into the gutter.

Then I pick up my bag from the sidewalk and walk through the gates.

Dark Rose High

The gate clangs shut behind me as I make my way up to the admins office.

Looks like I'm stuck here.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt