z

Young Writers Society

Jindabyne

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 am
MariaRowlands says...

Diana Jane walked into the lobby of the hotel in the sleepy town of Jindabyne with Dom. They booked at room with seprate beds and made their way up to the room. The room was black with pink and blue flowers painted on vines on the wall. Diana walked up to the window and realised it had started snowing.
"Looks like ski season is here." Dom sighed, knowing everyone in the group would want to stay for the season.
"Can we stay for a while?" Diana asked. "I have never been to the snow before and I want to try snowboarding."
Dom just shook his head in reply. Definitely not, little elf. He thought to her. Oh, okay. Her wings fluttered furiously as she suddenly realised what her called her.
"And don't call me an elf! I'm part elf and part faerie! Remember!" She sighed in distress.
Dom knew it would upset her but he couldn't help himself! He loved to annoy her. Just as he loved to be with her. All because her was in love with her. And it was forbidden for them to be together.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel