z

Young Writers Society

City of The Stars

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 pm
PixieStix says...

Welcome to Los Angeles!

This city is created for fame, or upcoming stars! An amazing amount of concerts are held here, and lots of "Star-related-drama" is certainly starting!

All you have to do, is make a profile:
Simply:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance (picture please):[/b]
[b]How he/she got famous:[/b]

Usual YWS rules. xD

But please use CORRECT GRAMMAR! :D :wink:
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 pm
PixieStix says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Acacia Conners
Appearance (picture please): http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 4571_n.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6fd7d28b30ad ... o1_500.jpg
http://d1at7s7ng1pn0k.cloudfront.net/sn ... iginal.jpg

How he/she got famous: She got famous off youtube from singing. Her voice sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfeCiI6jvwQ Fast foward to 2:20 seconds ~ that sounds like her.

Acacia - At Her Concert

I walk out, smiling wide with those nerd glasses on, suspenders and shorts with uggs. Everyone's screaming, which makes me smile even wider, and I swallow back my emotions before speaking.

They all scream in a response and I chuckle in the mic, nodding, "That's great, I'm going to sing you a song I wrote called Change. Hope you guys like it."

I sit on a stool as the lights dim and one of the back up dancers toss me my guitar. I close my eyes once before opening them and strumming the introduction. I then start singing softly, "it’s a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again and
You know it’s all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and you’re getting sick of it
But I believe in whatever you do
And I’ll do anything to see it through

So we’ve been outnumbered
Raided and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now
Find things they never found
They might be bigger
But we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes
Says we can beat this
..."

X-X

After the concert, I make my way to the coffee shop on the corner of north avenue. Lots of familiar faces hit me, and I'm forced to sign a couple autographs for mothers to give to their kids. I drink my mocha quietly in the corner, hoping that someone around here won't just be looking for autographs and pictures, but for a good friend to talk to.

Reviews: 1
Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm
TaylorLove says...

Spoiler! :
Name Vera Owens
age 18
Appearance: At the bottom
How she got famous: she has been a model for a very long time. She started when she was eleven and has been doing it ever since then.

Vera

I smile as I walk down the runway, pushing hard. My long hair flows down and pictures snap as when I hit the end. Then long gown glimmers in the light as I walk back stage. I am the youngest model here, which is a little weird. I am still at the top though. I quickly change out of my dress and into the next one, ready to head out.
Attachments
imagesCAXCOA1I.jpg
imagesCAXCOA1I.jpg (6.13 KiB) Viewed 231 times
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 pm
PixieStix says...

Acacia

I take a deep breath, pulling my hood up on my sweatshirt, and order a coffee cake as I read my fan mail on my phone on instagram. I take a picture of my mocha and coffee cake before posting it, with a caption "Gotta Love Starbucks" I automatically get like 500 likes and around 100 comments.
I smile inwardly and glance around, humming a song before taking a sip of my coffee once more, bored. It's like a ghosttown around here. No one to talk to.

Sun May 05, 2013 11:28 pm
TaylorLove says...

Vera

When everything is done and over, I head to grab a coffee. Coffee and I have become best friends since I started modeling. My friend that came to the show sent me a few picture of the fashion show and I smile. I text her back and sit down, sipping on my coffee.
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 11:38 pm
PixieStix says...

Acacia

Oh my gosh!

I see Vera. She's my inspiration. I've always wanted to become a model, but I've always been scared about my image. I glance around before getting out a peice of paper and pen, walking over to her and pulling down my hood, "Hi, I'm Acacia Conners. You're like my inspiration and I'm obsessed with your clothes. Can I have your autograph?"

Wow. A celebrity asking for another celebritys autograph. That's something you don't usually see everyday.

Sun May 05, 2013 11:46 pm
TaylorLove says...

Vera

I answer a few calls from my agent about the make-up commercial, my clothes line and the photo shoot. I do not get stressed, I like to have fun. I take a sip of my coffee as I hang up the phone and scroll through my messages.

I smile and nod. "Of course. Thanks. Owning the clothing line is awesome, it is good to hear that you like it." I tell her. "Why don't you have a seat so we can chat a little?" I ask. I sign her paper and give it back to her.
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 11:53 pm
PixieStix says...

Acacia

I smile and sit down, "I used to be a model. But my mom said that she wanted me to become a singer instead. So I started posting videos of me on youtube and then Synco signed me onto their record deal. I've been selling out arenas ever since. I've always wanted to have a clothing line."

I smile wider, looking down at myself, I looked like this. I could never compare myself to her.

Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 am
TaylorLove says...

Vera

I smile at her and look down at my phone when she is done talking. "That is awesome. I love my clothing line. I use to sing a little, but that is for that shower. I do some acting, that is the most amazing felling even. Next to modeling of course." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 12:16 am
PixieStix says...

Acacia

"I bet," Paparazzi walks in and I hide my face with my hood, "Aren't you afraid of getting rampaigged with paparazzi?"

Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 am
TaylorLove says...

Vera

I shake my head and smile for the camera. "Not really to be honest." I say. "I enjoy it, plus I have nothing to hide." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am
PixieStix says...

Acacia

"Oh..." I glance up and see flashing lights and everything. I bury my head in my arms and my senses are overthrown with screaming of my name. I hear people asking me a amillion questions but don't answer, overwhelmed.

Mon May 06, 2013 12:30 am
TaylorLove says...

Vera

I answer a few questions and take a few pictures. "Vera, do you have any plans for your clothing line in the future?" Someone asked me.

"Yes, I do. I am so excited about it. I plan to come out with some handbags and do more with shoes. I am going to keep the clothes up as well." I say.

"Vera, what are you working on now with your modeling." Another asks.

"well, I cannot give away too much, but you just might see me in a new commercial." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

125 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 am
PixieStix says...

Spoiler! :
Check your PMS.

Acacia

I hear what they are talking about but stay quiet, my head still in my arms.

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics