z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"He, what!?" Devin asked, sitting on my bed.

"Dev, calm down, it was one call. It's okay." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"No, Luna, it isn't. He shouldn't be calling you at all!" he throws his hands up.

"Devin, he told me I have to talk to him at school tonight, at the dance." I sigh.

"No, no, yo're not going anywhere near that freak, Luna. You can't."

"You can't tell me what to do." I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "And, I will be talking to him..."

"I'll be there with you. I'm not leaving you alone with him."

"Well, that isn't your choice." I called. I hear him get off the bed and walk closer to me.

"Luna," he wraps his arms around my waist, "I don't want to see you hurt."

"I know baby. But I have to do this..."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Austin left a few hours later to get ready, so I took this time to get really. Matt and I would have to leave early to help set up. I put my red polka dot dress on and it flows an inch under my knee. I make sure to put on shorts because I knew it would come up when I was dancing. I put my super curly hair into a high pony tail, tying it with a white bow. I top it off with some make-up and vintage shoes.

When I walk down stairs, I see Matt dressed up and laugh at him. "What?" He asks.

"Oh you know what." I take a picture of the both of and smile.

We head to the dance and help set every thing up. This night is going to be so much fun!
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri May 17, 2013 10:37 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Devin and I had gotten ready for the dance, he convinced me to wear a dress. So I choose my black dress that is tight enough so I can breath, just, and flows to the ground, making me look taller. Devin is wearing a black tux and a baby blue bow tie, I picked it out for him.

"Do I really have to wear all this?" I groans for the tenth time, while we're driving to the dance.

"Yesh, you do. You look great." I laugh. He shakes his head.

"Why did I agree to this?"

"I don't think you did." I pet his shoulder, "Just think of all the other guys." we both burst out laughing, "Well, here is the school, still don't wanna skip?"

"No, it'll be fun." I open my door.

"Hey, close it, I'm meant to open it for you!" Devin says from the front of the car, "Here you go ma'am," he dose a little bow and opens the door. There were a few other cars around, but we were a bit early, "You really do look beautiful, Luna." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You clean up well yourself. can't wait to see those dance moves." I wink. We walk into the hall, "Wow. this is amazing." I hug on Devin's habd.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

As I am putting some cups out for the punch, I feel arms go around me from behind. I smile and turn to fine Austin. I look and him and smile wide. "You look great."

He smile and spins me around. "Look at you." He says. "Beautiful."

I kiss his cheek and smile. "Thank you."

People start to come and the music starts to play. No one is dancing. "What is up with these people? This is a dance, why is there no dancing?" I ask.

"Maybe they need a little encouragement." He says with a smile. He takes my hand and we walk to the center of the dance floor. He takes my hands and we start swing dancing. I laugh when he spins me like five times and picks me up. As the song ends I smile.

"That was fun." I say.

"We have the whole night ahead of us." He says.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2013 9:23 am
winterbites says...

Luna

We walked through the hall, hand in hand. "It really is nice. I'll grab you a drink." he says pointing to the table, I look over and see Matt with a cup in his hand. Austin is over there too. "Austin is probably gonna spike the drink again." Devon laughed and shook his head before leaving. I spotted Jess in the crowed of dancing bodies.

"Hey!" I smiled, "Look, I hope things are okay with us..." she smiled back and hugged me.

"Its okay, but, urm... Maybe, you should talk to him?" she looked down.

"I-I, Jess, I just want to have a nice night. Maybe later." I sigh, "Lets just dance." Devon and Austin walk over to us laughing, with mischievous looks on their faces, "You didn't." I laughed.

Sat May 18, 2013 3:44 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

"Okay, later will be fine." I say.

Devin and Austin come back over with these looks on their face. All of a sudden, I really do not want to know what they did. "You didn't." Luna says.

"Oh course we did." Devin says.

"Did what?" I ask.

"Oh my innocent child." Luna says, handing me a drink.

I drink it and when it goes down my throat, I start coughing. "That is horrible." I say. They all laugh and I go walk to throw it away. "I will be right back." I throw it away just as the Hand Jive comes on. That has always been the dance Matt and I have done together. As I look for him her grabs me and me go to the dance floor.

"Not many people know this, so we are leading." He tells me.

"Of fun." I laugh. we do the whole dance spot on we are both singing along

"How low can you go?" the music sings. Matt and I laugh as we slowly drop to the floor and then rise back up. When the song ends, I hug him and laugh.

"You still got it, Matt" I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2013 8:41 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Devin handed me a drink after Jess left go dance with Matt. I sipped at it and made a face, "It's okay," Devin smiled and rubbed my back, "You don't have to drink it."

"Its alright," I sipped on it again. The dance was almost finished, and Jess was walking back to us, "Fun?" I smile.

"Yeah!" She laughs. I finish off my drink and start to sway a little bit, "You okay?" she asks.

"I'm all good." I smile.

"Devin, Luna, Austin..." Matt called to us, "Here, now." he didn't look to happy. Devin took a gulp of his drink, as did Austin.

"Gahh, Dev." I mumble.

Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sigh as they leave to go talk to Matt. I stand by myself for about five minutes and then Austin walks back over to me. "Sorry, Jess. Matt told me more about your mom and I am sorry if what I did hurt you"

"No, it is fine. Did Matt tell everyone?" I ask.

"No, just me." He said. A slow song comes on and he grabs my hand. "May I have this last dance with you?"

I smile and nod. "Of course." He takes me over to the dance floor an wraps his arms around me waist. I lay my head on his shoulder as we sway back and forth.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon May 20, 2013 2:17 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"Sorry, Luna." he whispers as we follow Matt outside with Austin. Matt motions us to stay where we are as he takes Austin away from us, "We're dead babe." He whispers putting his hands on my hips. "Is he coming back?" he ask, I nodded, looking past his shoulder. Devin lends down to peck my lips slowly.

"Devin! Luna." Matt says from behind Devin's back, I put my hands on his shoulders and look past his head. "Separate." he says with cold eyes.

"Oh, I didn't see you there," Devin says turning around and slipping his arm around my waist.

"Devin," I warn. He smiles at me sweetly.

"Did you put alcohol in the punch? I'll give you one chance," he said folding his arms.

"I did help." Devin smiles at Matt. "Did you ask Austin?"

"Yes, I did. He confessed. You both will be getting detention for the rest of next week."

"Why am I here?" I cut in.

"Because, Luna, I need to talk to you." he points to the back door, "Leave."

"No, I want to be here," Devin shook his head.

"Devin, just go." I whisper.

"Bu-"

"Go," I push him and turn back to Matt.

Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The dance ends and everyone leaves, except Austin. "You really do not have to stay." I tell him.

"I am not going to leave you here all by yourself." He says, wrapping his arms around me and we sit on the stands in the gym. I curl up to him and smile. "Why di, d you never tell me about your mom?'"

"Well, I was a little embarrassed." I admit. "It is not something I enjoy telling." I say.

"Please do not be embarrassed to tell me things. I will never make fun of you." He kisses the top of my head.

"I know that now." I laugh, moving my head so I can look at him.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue May 21, 2013 6:12 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"Look Luna, I'm sorry for that inconvenience." He looked into my eyes.

"Mat- Mr. Rick, its fine, nothing happened. Don't worry, I won't report you or anything." I cross my ars.

"Thanks not why I wanted to have this talk..." I sighs.

"I understand, you're worried about losing your job, thinking I'd tell. I won't. And you can keep your job."I say and begin to walk away.

"Luna, that- If I wasn't a teacher-"

"Don't even say it, please." I beg him.

"It's true. I've tried to stop this feeling, but I can't and I can see Devin is just a cover up. I see through you, Luna." He grabs my hand, I pull it back, but he pulls me closer, "I can see it."

"You can't see anything. Let me go Matt." I shake my head, "Just lets this go."

"But, I can't." He lets go of my hand and rubs his temples, "I'm so selfish."

"No," I put a hand on his shoulder, "You're not."

Tue May 21, 2013 9:50 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Austin walks me out and I see Luna and Matt getting pretty close. Before I can storm over there, Austin pulls me away. "Where are you taking me? I ask. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me.

"I am taking you home. I have a feeling you do not want to be around him right now, so I am taking you home." He says,

He drives me home no problem and I lead him inside. I did not want him to leave just yet. We did not have school tomorrow, so he did not have to leave. We both lay on the couch and I curl up to him. He kisses me on the mouth and smiles down at me. His arms wrap around me after he covers up with a blanket. "Do you want to take about it?" He asks me.

I shake my head and close my eyes. "Not right now. I just want to lay here with you." I say.

He laughs and kisses me on the head. "We can do that."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Matt starts to lean forward, not this time, I take my hand off his shoulder and step back, "No." I say with a shaky voice, "No, Matt." I push his chest.

"Luna," He takes my hand, "...I'm, look I have no idea what I am doing right now." he whispered.

"Please, I can't stand this." I close my eyes and pull away from him.

"I-I could make it work, you can come over to where jess and I live, it'll be our small secret." He put my hand over his heart, "Give it a try."

"No! I don't like you, our relationship is nothing but school related, let go of me." Matt lets go off my hand and hold his hand to his chest, "Leave me alone." I say before walking away.

Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am
TaylorLove says...

Austin

I wrap my arms tighter around Jess as we lay there, snuggled up to each other. Everything about her just makes her smile. I hate what is happening with Matt and Luna. I hate seeing her so upset. As she lays there, I see her getting sleepy.

"I can take you to your room, so you can sleep." I tell her.

"Will you stay here with me?" She asks me.

I smile and nod. "Of course I will."

She cuddles back up to me and she closes her eyes. She falls asleep a few minutes later and I let myself fall asleep as well.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"Luna, don't walk away. Please." He called after me.

"Leave me," I turn around to glance at him.

"Can we try it?" he looks really out of place, like, he shouldn't be using those words. "Once," he put up a finger.

"Try what?" I frown and cross my arms.

"Let me kiss you..." he shrugs.

"No, that's wrong..." I step back, "Don't come any closer." I whisper.

"Okay, okay." he puts his hands up, "Let me drive you home?"

"Devin is out the front..." I said, hoping he'd stayed.

"If he isn't?" he pressed.

"Okay, I'll let you." we walk back through the hall and to the outside, I look from left to right for Devin. "Far out," I mumble.

"Guess I'm taking you home," he smiles and walks over to his car, I follow slowly behind him.

Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday