z

Young Writers Society

A person that we all knew.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Holysocks says...

Ok, so we're all in one room discussing Amy Winterborn, a girl that we all knew in some way.

The point is to bring up strang, funny or wierd ( ect. ) things that we remember her doing/saying. It's like a memorial, where people are mostly just thinking about good times.

Let's see what kind of a character we can come up with!
Last edited by Holysocks on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm
Holysocks says...

"Hey! Did you ever hear about the time Amy socked a rodeo clown?" Clare asked, pushing her glasses higher up on her sky-jump nose.
100% autistic

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm
catcha01 says...

"Oh I remember that,"Susan said twirling her long red hair around her index finger,"it was last year when he came and took her purse. She was so upset that event though she got it back she socked the guy. It was hilarious." Susan smiled.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 am
SirenCymbaline says...

(Sorry for the length, I really meant it to be short. Sorry.)

Forbye held in a comment about the grim satisfaction she felt when she heard the clown's bone snap.

'I myself was not exactly one of her kind,' (she uttered through an expression that betrayed her lack of sympathy for that) 'but I do enjoy a girl giving a lout what for when he asks for it.'

Forbye's gaze dropped. 'She certainly took long enough to learn that trait.'

She was once the 'nice girl next door,' a social butterfly, a featherhead. She won a very famous sport star lout for that. Yes...

Dylan. I remember. A textbook jerk idiot. First-class idiot. That was what won him his glory.

He was used to being treated the way he should be, but then Amy wondered why I looked upon them, her with such disdain. Why I called him knave to his face as well as behind his back.

And then....then he did the unspeakable. And I knew I had to do it.

I didn't like Amy personally, in fact I despised her. Not for her perfect hair or her nice face or her perfect smile, oh no. I hated her fluttery frilly airheaded ways.

But even so, I had to tell her.

No girl deserved what she had been through.

But if I had told her that last part, she would have never recovered.
I skipped that little detail. 'That little detail', as I called it, followed me like a serpent, threatening to show itself and tear down what was left of our purity and sanctity. Because of her part in the mayhem, the serpent actually could not hurt Amy, only scare her.

I, however...

Her eyes flashed as she leveled her execution stare.

'She's lucky she learned from her mistakes, became as she is. For I tell you, if she stayed the frilly idiot she used to be, she would be dead today. Maybe not what you call dead...

I mean that she may have turned into one of them.'

Forbye suddenly noticed all present people looking directly at her like she had told them of a plot to assassinate the queen.

Angry at being the centre of attention, (she hated that) but refusing to back down from her statement, she turned swiftly and left the room in sour sooth. However she could not help but want to know where the others stood, she listened behind the door.

A few minutes later, when she assumed they'd forgotten her, she meant to sneak back in and try to look as inconspicuous as possible.
Last edited by SirenCymbaline on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

494 Reviews

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 pm
Holysocks says...

"What was that all about?" Clare narrowed her eyes at the door Forbye had slamed, "I didn't know those two were on bad terms!" She raised her eye brows, "More tea?" She picked up the tea pot and went to pour some into Susans cup.

( sorry guys I've been super lazy. I'd love to continue if you're still with me?)
100% autistic

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 am
SkullCandi says...

"I'd like some tea!" Beatrice smiled a gleaming set of white teeth and leaned closer to Clare. "Oh, Clare sometimes I think that you are trying to ignore me! I mean, I know the whole me dating and dumping your brother last year was tragic for the poor guy, but still, that doesn't change out friendship." Beatrice blinked her long fake eyelashes. "Now be a dear and poor me a glass."

Beatrice passes her pink (personal) cup in Clare's direction and pulls a cookie from the plate at the center of the table.

"Now. Let me see. Amy Winter born. Ha. How silly she really was born in the winter. She was a snow baby. Her skin sure showed being 'as white as snow,' like little snow white. Sad really. I didn't know much about her." Beatrice munches on the chocolate cookie and moves her fork from the right side of her cake plate to the left. "She didn't like me much at all. I wanted to be her friend, but no. I don't need her or her perfection of friends. Just like Forbye we weren't on good terms either."

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 pm
catcha01 says...

Susan was racking at her brain to think of more good things about Amy. She picked up her teacup and drank it carefully so that she wouldn't burn her tongue. Then it hit her it was a sad,yet happy memory.

"Last time Amy cam over my house we had a karaoke party. She sang the most childish songs like row your boat or Mary had a Little Lamb. She even got me to sing some of them with her," she said trying to prevent her voice from cracking,"We had a blast together, then she told me bye see you tomorrow and," Susan's voice had cracked a couple times and she tried her hardest to hold back any tears.

She missed Amy, no matter how anyone else felt,SHE missed Amy and really wanted her to come back though she couldn't. Clare got up and put a hand on her shoulder, and signaled for someone else to go,while Susan silently sobbed in her chair.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

59 Reviews

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 am
SirenCymbaline says...

(Is it okay if I use two characters? I'll be sure to make it clear which one I'm using and stuff.)

494 Reviews

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 am
Holysocks says...

Spoiler! :
I think that would be all right, just make sure to let people post inbetween. :-D

Clare sighed and poured a cup for Beatrice. How did she manage to get such odd friends? She shook her head ( thankfuly no one noticed ), then looked up to see Suesan falling apart. The girl was trying to say something... Something terriblely painful. Clare smiled when she realized what Suesan had said then put an arm around her shoulders.

"Beatrice?" Clare said, looking over at her, "there's some more cookies in the kitchen. Would you mind to grab those? Also, in the freezer there should be a tub of ice cream. Bring that too." Then she turned back to Suesan. "I remember when she'd sing." Clare said and aloud herself a stiff laugh. "She sounded like a dieing rabbit. Didn't she?" She pulled Suesans hair away from her face. "I liked it when she sung. I liked it when she danced too, that was always a show!" Clare suddenly felt her eyes fill with water, and was shocked to feel a tear run down her cheak.
100% autistic

59 Reviews

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Oh, I remember how she danced...

Mona, who had been sitting back and listening, letting the others do all the talking, finally spoke. Even then, in a soft, calm way.

''Oh yes, how she danced! She would twirl and step so very gracefully...

before spinning into the wall. She had quite a sense of style and grace, even if she did lack a sense of balance.'' Mona smiled.

Susan smiled a little, Clare and even laughed briefly, but Mona could easily see through them. They were despondent, pensive.
Do I really know them? I wonder if Forbye's outburst has bothered them - It would not make sense if they felt nothing when she spoke of their friend like that.

''Don't take what Forbye said too seriously. I know her better, she never tells more than half of any story. Yes, they were on bad terms, but things have changed.
Forbye feels no ill towards Amy, or any of us.

She looks nothing like it, but...

she might miss Amy too.''

Mona, who would not dare say this had Forbye been there to hear, was satisfied knowing she had left the room.
Forbye, who was still behind the door, muttered annoyedly. She could not hear Mona's soft voice through the door.

59 Reviews

Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 am
SirenCymbaline says...

(Are you still going to continue this? I understand if you're busy with school stuff or something but I'd like an answer here.)

494 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 am
Holysocks says...

( I thought I'd let some one else have a chance to post, before I did again. I realize that it's going slow, so I'll probably write soon, but it won't be until Sunday... sorry )

note to self and others: we should probably say if we won't be posting, for any reason.
100% autistic

59 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:08 am
SirenCymbaline says...

It's been almost a month or something. SOMEBODY JUST POST PLEASE.

494 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm
Holysocks says...

I had posted, but nothing happened... so I took it down. If you guys want to continue, be my guest.
100% autistic

59 Reviews

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 am
SirenCymbaline says...

I had no internet access for a week or a few. If you have it saved somewhere, could you post it again?

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb