z

Young Writers Society

A person that we all knew.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm
Holysocks says...

I don't have it saved, but I can do something mostly the same... or just anything, if you want?
100% autistic

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 am
SirenCymbaline says...

Whatever you can do is fine. :)
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

494 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 am
Holysocks says...

I'll try tomorrow then. :-D
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm
Holysocks says...

Clare sat back and took a deep breath. Maybe Mona was right about Forbye, maybe, but it still didn't make her feel that much better. Who talks that way about someone who's dead?

"Do you think we should have invited Luke?" Clare knew none of them ever really got to know him, but he was Amys boyfriend. And he might have wanted to talk a bit.
100% autistic

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:56 am
SirenCymbaline says...

Mona, curious as she was, was already noting all the clues for the exceeding mysterious story of Amy Winterborn. Mona had briefly known Amy, since about a year ago.
Every guest had some of the pieces to the puzzle. The question was who had what pieces, and how many would it take? Mona was silently thanking Forbye for asking her to come with her.

''Do you think we should have invited Luke?''

Suddenly Mona remembered. Amy's boyfriend. Of course! If only I could have his thoughts. Such a pity I didn't know him so well... but when did Amy meet him? does he know what Forbye knows, or does he come later in the story? Is he also in the dark for Amy's whereabouts?

''Yes! we absolutely should have.'' Mona blinked at Clare with her excited albino eyes. ''Did you know him? I wonder when he and Amy met... I only found out about it earlier this year.'' And Amy went missing just a month or two ago. I may have been the last to know, others had closer ties with her. Who was the last person to see her?

Mona pondered as she nibbled on a cookie, and expectantly waited on Clare's answer.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

494 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 am
Holysocks says...

The sound of Monas voice made Clares head spin, just a bit. I hope we didn't offend Luke!

"Umm... No." Clare said, "I didn't know him too well. But he seemed like a really sweat guy." She wished she had got to know him better, he was always so awesome, from what Amy had said.

Clare jumped up and ran over to the phone. She picked it up, and glanced back at Mona.

"I'm going to phone him."

She dialed his number and waited, twirling her fingers through the curly wire.

"Hello?... Luke? It's Clare... Not to bad, you?... Ya, that's kind of why I phoned... We're having a bit of a get together... Would you like to come over?... Ok, sure... See you then!... Bye."

She hung up the phone, and made her way back to where she had been sitting.

"Well... He's on his way... I hope we can cheer him up a bit, he doesn't sound too good."
100% autistic

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln