z

Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm
PixieStix says...

Rayah-

I would beat them up (street style :P ) and lock them up until they tell me everything I wan't to know. :)

If you're character were to become trapped inside a space with one other person opposite of your gender, what would you do??
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Beacon

I would try to escape. Being trapped is not my thing. Of course, after we were out... and especially if it were my boyfriend... Well, actually, I'd be too busy taking out the idiot that trapped us.

If you had to choose between your parents, siblings, and children, whichever are applicable and the person you currently have romantic feelings for, which would you choose? Let's say a villian was going to kill them, and you were forced to make a decision.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

125 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Hm. I would probrably sacrifice myself for them. OR kill the villain. whichever works.

If you loved somebody and they were forced to leave you, what would you do?

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am
LunaHalfLacy says...

Well I would follow them if I could, of course!

*thinks* If a cow suddenly appeared in your kitchen, what would you do?
When you asked me what Was wrong I wanted for dinner, I said "Nothing". But as I turned away I whispered, "Everything."

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm
deleted13 says...

Evelyn, The Criminal and The Innocent

I awoke one early morning to hear a mooing coming from the kitchen. I crept down the stairs and looked into the once sparklin kitchen. My Kitchen was now a disater!! Lettce, grass, and cow manure were EVERYWHERE!! Then i spotted the prettiest cow in the world. She had the smoothest brown spots with a white background.

She Is mine FOREVER!

Spoiler! :
-comences to moo with the cow-

What would your character do if they were suddenly held hostage by so attractive creepy dude?

125 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Oh god. Uh. I would kick their ass. Yeah. I have a boyfriend. *Takes out gun and points at guy.* Just because I'm daughter of the beauty goddess doesn't mean I can't kick ass. *Winks*

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm
Sonder says...

Since no question was asked I shall answer the previous question.

Archer (unnamed story)

Hello, attractive man. I do not, however, find you attractive, as I am completely straight. Not that that does me any good, because I have no social life whatsoever. Anyway, to the point. Time to kick your butt. *flicks blades from skin, cuts through bonds.* Ahem. So...I am leaving now, thanks.
*Attractive man attempts to shoot, Archer flips on shield, deflecting bullet into man.*
Whoops, sorry dude. I...Who am I kidding? You totally deserved that. I am not sorry at all!
*Runs out, begins to destroy world.*

What would your character do if their boyfriend/girlfriend was about to be thrown off a bridge by an evil puppy?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:28 pm
kayfortnight says...

Luna-using her brother for this because she's asexual

I sigh and conjure a wall of flame between the animal and the edge of the bridge. "Sol, this is an insult to your abilities." I reach over and pry the animal's jaws off his leg, and then hold it's muzzle closed. One eyebrow raised, I simply say, "Next you're going to tell me there's a killer rabbit attacking Benito."

What would your character do if their favorite ice cream store, shoe store, book store and park were all burning and they could only save one?:)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Rayven

I don't like sweets, one pair of shoes can last me a lifetime I am one hell of a maid, the manor has more books than any store...I suppose I'd save the park. My Lady may wish to take a walk there some day.

What would you character do if they woke up on inflatable raft in the middle of the ocean?
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 pm
View Likes
EllaBliss says...

Senka, Child of the Shadows (A draft I started yesterday)

As I wake up, my raft suddenly becomes shrouded in shadows.
"Good morning Senka," Said one of the shadows. I raised my eyebrows.
"Is this your idea of a prank?" I rolled my eyes.
"Maybe."
"Ughh, I never liked you," I grumbled. I playfully tried to punch the shadow, but as I fell off the raft I realized that shadows can't be punched.

What would you do if you woke up in a high-tech jail with your one phone call already used?
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica