z

Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:59 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i don't exactly have anywhere to stay, not anymore anyway.." she looked to the side "i did buy an apartment, but it got destroyed because of those stupid warped" her left eye started glitching slightly "do you know a place to stay?"

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Yes actually." he said moving closer to her "It's actually not far from here. So do you want to stay together then?" he said before jumping slightly. "Oh, my apologies I haven't introduced myself. I am Lumino Degal, but you can call me Light if you'd like." Lumino held his hand out to shake her hand.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:10 pm
NothingMore905 says...

he took his hand and shook it "um, my name is Ai akane, its nice to meet you Light" she smiled slightly "and i wouldn't mind staying together"

Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"So if you don't mind me asking.. why are you alone?" He said as he began making his way towards his home.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:28 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i wasn't until i was trying to save someone from a warped inside they're head, i placed a chip in the warped conscious and then the person started screaming in agony like the warped quickly put it on the brain of the person i was trying to save and now i'm considered a monster to the others that i trusted.." she put her arms around herself following close behind "and now i'm here

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:09 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"So you're misunderstood? I see... Well, what kind of corrupted are you? If you don't mind me asking of course."

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:14 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i don't know what i am anymore, i don't even think i'm a corrupted anymore, i think i might be something else, my abilities are unaccountable, way to powerful for another corrupted to withhold, so, i'm not sure" she was purely confused on what she was, she wasn't even sure what she was

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I see, well what abilities do you have?" he asked slowing down to walk next to her.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:43 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"um..i can make plugins appear out of nowhere, i can see the chips that are the source of the coding, i burn the warped in a way to where they're screeching in agony when i put my hand on one of them, i can fix coding, i can make objects phase different colors to where we can walk through them and thats all i know so far.." she looked at him

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:52 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"So, kinda like a reality shifter?" Lumino said, as his eyes burned with curiosity

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:58 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"you could say that, but as i said, i'm not sure what i am, i still have to figure that out, i have full control over my abilities though" she then looked away and became silent almost instantly

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:07 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"That's kinda cool, at least in my opinion" Lumino looked to the sky. "I hope those people can trust you again, you seem alright to me."

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:10 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"they won't, i just saved them from getting crushed by a building and they still don't trust me, i'd rather stay away from them from now on, thanks for helping me though" she puts her arms to her side and sighs

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:32 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Of course, not only is it un-gentleman-like to leave a woman alone all by herself but.. Reality shifters have to stick together, right?" he said holding his hand with his arm at a 90 degree angle.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:36 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i guess, i'll have to get used to this though" she smiled slightly and her eyes lit up a bit almost glowing "thanks a lot again though, i brought some food with me when we make it there"

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer