z

Young Writers Society

Rose City

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 am
Pinkiegirl13 says...

Welcome to this lovely city called Rose. This city is a place where people come for peace and quiet until someone was murdered. Use your character's point of view to save the case or just walking around the city. Well, it's your choice, not mines.
I hate myself!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm
Editor says...

Out of character post
Spoiler! :
I'm going to join this to keep myself from spamming my own wall. I'll post later. :3
ï' ø вøɾε

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:30 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

Julia took a deep breath, her lungs filling with the cool spring air. The sun threw warm rays onto her skin. The air smelled like spring, with the fresh smell of cut grass, and the pollen of blooming plants. She listened to the whisper of wind through the park trees, and the thudding footsteps of her and her friend, Lee, on the pavement.

"Why are we even here?" Lee complained. The breeze for a second lifted her copper red locks, and she brushed her hair away from her hazel eyes. It was hard to believe that with how much Lee exercised, her skin was still as pale and pasty as it looked. It was easy to tell that she was an avid swimmer, what with the tall and willowy form she had.

Julia shrugged. "It's an amazing day out! The first warm day of spring. That's reason enough to come out." Julia herself was shorter. Almost a head shorter than her best friend, though her poufy black hair made it hard to tell. She was wearing a green sweatshirt, which made her leaf green eyes seem even brighter against her dark skin.

"But still," Lee continued. "There's nothing to do here."

"We could go on the playground," Julia offered.

"But-" Lee stopped mid-sentence, staring ahead of her as the blood drained from her face. She swore, but didn't continue.

Julia looked ahead, and saw why. There was a dead body laying in the grass.
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield