z

Young Writers Society

Shameless Plug

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 am
EmmVeePi says...

If my memory serves me right there used to be a thread here where writers could shamelessly plug their writing/blogs/websites. Does anything like this still exist? Is it acceptable? I think it would be great for all our young writers to be able to share what is theirs without any guilt.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am
Gardevite says...

The main way nowadays is to p.m @SquillsBot and it will be posted in the 'shameless plugs' section of squills, the newsletter!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Lumi says...

If it exists (and I feel like it does somewhere), it's buried in the forums, so you can make a new thread for it. HT is right in that most people (which really means very few if you look at the articles) PM Squills for shameless plugs; however, I think a thread in the lounge would be a great thing to have!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm
Nate says...

If you're plugging another blog or website, feel free to make a topic in The Lounge! Shameless plugs for off-site stuff is not only allowed, but encouraged.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 am
EmmVeePi says...

My short A Heroin Laced Love Story http://www.wattpad.com/15171483-a-heroin-laced-love-story much improved upon from the reviews at YWS. Also my personal blog: http://matthewvonprince.blogspot.com/

What is your shameless plug?

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson